1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which tools do you use to create videos for social media?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Michael Aubry, Jun 15, 2020.

Folks I am the founder of an online video editing tool.

I would love to learn what you guys do to create videos. Are you using any tools and do you have specific goals?

What I have built is to make it easy to generate subtitles and make cuts inside your video. Also, another thing I am solving is making motion graphics easier to implement in videos.

Ultimately I would love to learn how we can build a tool that is amazing and super accessible for all so that we can get more traffic and sales.

Let's open this up as a learning thread. Just ramble about your video creation process and if you want to talk to me 1:1 I am happy to do that as well. The tool I have been carefully crafting is https://storycreatorapp.com would love feedback on where I am currently at.

Michael Aubry, Jun 15, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    My vids are instructional (that's being kind to them) rather than sales so I just use snagit but it would be good to be able to add captions and effects.

sarahk, Jun 15, 2020 IP
  3. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have used Lumen5 for making two three vids myself besides that I have an animator working with me.

LadyStarc, Jun 18, 2020 IP