1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Title Is Best? 7 Things Nobody Tells You About Your YouTube Video

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by AaronBillings, Apr 7, 2015.

Hey hey 8)

(Note to moderator: I am posting this where it makes the most sense to me. I have read the rules and I believe that I am obeying every rule of this forum. I am not in any way promoting myself. Rather, I am asking for help and opinions. If there is somehow a problem with this post, please let me know. Thx)

I just finished writing my guest post article called 7 Secret Weapons For Making Killer YouTube Videos. Of the title above and of all the titles below, please, which 3 are your favorite in relation to the article? And if/when you read the article, do you find any errors? Areas that don't make sense?

Thanks,
    Aaron

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cVQkZq0B21TddjfTakj275J9nfSQUvghlSc4AtDUZ-0/edit?usp=drive_web&authuser=0

7 Things Nobody Tells You About Your YouTube Video
    The Minimalist Guide To Making A YouTube Video That Owns
    How To Make A YouTube Video That Your Viewers Will Love
    Can't Keep Up? 7 Ways To Improve Your YouTube Video
    How To Be Smart In A World of Dumb YouTubers
    7 Shortcuts For Making A Killer YouTube Video In Record Time
    101 YouTube Hacks: A Cheat Sheet For Making Stellar Videos
    7 Steps To An Awesome YouTube Video
    How To Make A Super YouTube Video
    7 Video Secrets Every YouTuber Should Know
    Be A YouTube Jedi! 7 Ideas That Really Work

AaronBillings, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  2. AaronBillings

AaronBillings Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I ended up removing the article because it got more valuable than I expected it to get. But I am still interested in your opinion about which name sounds best.

Cheers.

3. infinity875

infinity875 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Aaron,
    When publishing videos to YouTube, it’s important to apply SEO best practices to certain areas of the page. For example:
    Titles. With limited plain text for search engines to crawl, the title of your video is probably the most important SEO factor to consider. Titles for YouTube videos should include relevant keywords to ensure high rankings in Google and YouTube search, while still being compelling enough to encourage clicks and views.

Best Practices:

Include keyword phrases as close to the front of your title as possible, since front-loaded titles tend to rank well in search.
    Examples:

Video SEO: How the BEST Marketers Do It Right

5 Video SEO Tips for B2B Organizations of All Sizes

Keep your titles within 70 characters (including spaces). Though YouTube has a 100-character limit for titles, anything longer than 70 will be truncated in most search results.
    I hope my post helped you.

infinity875, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  4. AaronBillings

AaronBillings Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you Infinity! That was insightful. For what it's worth this title is actually not for a YouTube video, but for a blog post.

Cheers,
    Aaron

5. infinity875

infinity875 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm glat it helped ya!

infinity875, Apr 8, 2015 IP