1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which techniques is working best for you?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by seobeena, Nov 9, 2022.

Hi,

As we all of know after covid work of nature is getting change. Many of us start freelancing or start up a small business or joined a new company for a hike.
    Will you please share your experience to get success on your internet marketing role?

I started my small setup before covid. and focused on local customer and it really worked for me. Google listing is one of the best way.

seobeena, Nov 9, 2022 IP
  2. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One of the best business models is websites. These days, I focus solely on Content sites (informational) monetized primarily with display ad's and a little affiliate mixed in.
    Within 12 months you can build and sell a site for low to mid 5 figures. You can also keep it and continue building it to $10k-$25k per month. Plus it's very scalable in terms of sites you can create/run at any given time and increases in revenue. I'm unaware of any 9-5 job that will allow you to increase your income month over month for years. If you want to take a week or month off work, no problem as a web publisher. You want to travel the world? all you need is a wifi connection.

At most 9-5 jobs, you get paid once for the hours you work. As a web publisher you continue to get paid weeks, months and years after each piece of content you publish. Not only are you earning income every month, 3-4 years down the road, you want to move on, you'll get a large payout when you sell. You've built an actual asset, unlike a 9-5 job. You don't normally get a large payout when you quit a job after a few years. You can only put in so many hours a day at a 9-5 job, sites earn revenue 24/7/365.
    This is why I'm a web publisher.

kjh-08, Nov 13, 2022 IP