1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which skills are the most profitable ones?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by CoreCrystal, Dec 20, 2017.

1. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's very true June. A highly effective copywriter commands upwards of $2000 for a single marketing message. And any copywriter who is consistent at turning out controls can charge must higher than that.SEMrush

JoeSpirit, Feb 4, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Prime Time

Prime Time Peon

Best Answers:
    I first learned video editing in college on old analog editors, now anyone can teach themselves the more sought after non-linear video editors by Avid and Adobe. Video tutorials on the internet are everywhere.

Video editing can be lucrative because not everyone has the aptitude for it, but like anything, you have to start small and work your way up and build relationships. It also depends where you are. Major cities usually have a lot of demand for editors and other production.

If you want to teach yourself the basics, I'd try the free version of Lightworks. (https://www.lwks.com/)

Prime Time, Feb 4, 2018 IP
  3. ncwriter

ncwriter Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with those who said copywriting. It takes a while to find good clients but if you stick with it you can easily meet $350 mark even writing for content mills.

ncwriter, Feb 12, 2018 IP
  4. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Looking at the future, I can say that Game programming is going to be a big hit. People have lot of free time that they use in playing games, watching movies. So, it is one field to watch out for.

eric_wahlberg, Feb 13, 2018 IP