1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which seo technique still work?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by andyle, Mar 21, 2016.

1. ksb

ksb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Create a website with Google Website structure guideline and do perfect on page while keeping below things in mind.

Keyword focus for the pages.
    Website Usability.
    Proper optimization and technical factors with search engine guidelines.

Now create a blog and start publishing useful content for your uses. Offer them some value for free.
    Increase overall authority of website and get rank.

however you need do content marketing along with it.

This is the modern seo techniques, I use to get good results.

ksb, Mar 28, 2016 IP
  2. Tedel

Tedel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Checking PageRank does not qualify as a link-building technique. It was just a measure.

I replied to the question the OP posted, what do you want to know specifically?

Tedel, Apr 15, 2016 IP
  3. raihanhowlader

raihanhowlader Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All technique still working. You can try "Guest Blogging" to create do follow backlink.

raihanhowlader, Apr 15, 2016 IP
  4. appkodes

appkodes Banned

Best Answers:
    yes i agree with you that these techniques still work. the technique like infographic is also working

appkodes, Apr 16, 2016 IP
  5. pcbro34

pcbro34 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Remember, SEO involves off page and on page techniques. Firstly, you need to make sure your site and its internal pages are well optimized (title, description, keyword, page content). If this is done correctly then your site is in a position to rank for targeted keywords. Then do off page SEO which is link building. For me the most effective is still high quality guest posts/blogposts from authority sites and homepage links on other trusted, relevant sites.

pcbro34, Apr 17, 2016 IP
  6. Robert BrownFarley

Robert BrownFarley Member

Best Answers:
    What I was referring to and it was a part of the linkbuilding strategies. Individuals and others would specifically target websites, blogs, and forums. Just as DigitalPoint was / is a high PR forum even without the PR toolbar.

Robert BrownFarley, Apr 18, 2016 IP
  7. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you did but it didn't make sense. Here,

In SEO, onpage optimization is already given; there are guidelines you can follow to have your onpage site search engine optimized.
    On the other hand, offpage optimization nowadays should not just focus on link building alone, or for search engines purpose. Link building should also attract engagement, it should also establish reputation, credibility and brand. Again, link building alone is not enough. There are strategies like social bookmarking, directory submission, article submission that I find irrelevant now (based on my personal experience). However, that doesn't mean that if a certain technique works for me it'll work for you too; it'll also depend on your niche.

Patricia Ann Lee, Apr 18, 2016 IP
  8. Mr. Thompson

Mr. Thompson Peon

Best Answers:
    Social Media / Affiliate / PPC

Mr. Thompson, Apr 18, 2016 IP
  9. Mybulen

Mybulen Active Member

Best Answers:
    doing the long yards, writing original content, waiting because your new site won't rank anywhere near the first page for a year or more depending on your niche. updating it, using google web master tools to ensure everything is in order. you get seo people who claim they will rank you in 3 weeks, run like hell when you hear that.

Mybulen, Apr 22, 2016 IP
  10. zakariakhan

zakariakhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use white hat seo that will work for long term and follow Google search engine guideline if you would like to get some organic search result from google.

zakariakhan, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  11. Tedel

Tedel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, that was a bit more clear. Let me reply:

1. Yes, on-site optimization guidelines are already given; however, they are mostly ignored. Every time I take a new SEO project I still need to optimize most of things, from server to videos. Designers and previous SEO consultants never cover the basics, which is a pity, but also gives me a job.

2. Forget engagement, branding and social media. Internet marketing is as simple as being there when they are ready to buy. Only if you do that, you make money.

3. Yes, trying to massively "build?" links from social bookmarking, directories and articles will definitely be a waste of time. Doing just a few of them, however, only in the ones that are still crawled by search engines and keep credibility (one example only: Diigo) still works quite well.

4. Niche thinking is long-tail SEO thinking. It works with the same principles other searches do, so no, I don't think it depends on your niche. It is the same for everybody.

Tedel, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  12. James O.

James O. Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my humble opinion, all method work. The question should be how to use them effectively.

James O., Apr 28, 2016 IP
  13. dutzu

dutzu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Original content is the king in all those techniques.
    I think that 2, 3 articles promoted well worth more than 100 that are not visible anywhere.

dutzu, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  14. Usman Ali

Usman Ali Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    broken link building is an old Seo technique. Which is also working now

Usman Ali, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  15. WebmasterPhil

WebmasterPhil Member

Best Answers:
    Focus on Social Signals. Make a whole bunch of social media accounts, varied them across many platforms, and get people to share the links to your website posts.

WebmasterPhil, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  16. Mikecowell

Mikecowell Peon

Best Answers:
    There are number of factors needs to take care about. Social sharing is always my favorite so, try to spread your content over social sites such as Fb, Twitter, Instagram, Interest etc.

The other techniques are working but not effective as they were in few years back. Nowadays it's all depend on the user search query and the content you have in your website. More relevant page you have, more chances to rank higher. So, first you should scrutinize your users and then provide as much information you can provide to them.

Mikecowell, Apr 29, 2016 IP
  17. rahul_77

rahul_77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you all techniques still work.

rahul_77, May 2, 2016 IP
  18. Sally1423

Sally1423 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello guys! could anybody explain why hyphens in URLs are better than underscores ?

Sally1423, May 3, 2016 IP
  19. happykahlon

happykahlon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, both blog posting and forum posting are working. Regular discussion on forums generate traffic, so keep posting on forum and blogs with unique and quality content.

happykahlon, May 3, 2016 IP
  20. Mian Awais

Mian Awais Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    with my opinion all techniques are still working.. recently i got some reward..

Mian Awais, May 3, 2016 IP