1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which SEO companies can you trust and what is a reasonable price???

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by daxia, Sep 21, 2014.

Hi!
    I am completely new to SEO and I hardly know anything about it. I work for a small company in China that does import/export/logistic etc. We are looking to optimize our (reasonably small) webpage, and we are looking for a company who offers SEO services for a cheap price, so I have mainly been looking at companies located in India.

Needles to say, there are A LOT of SEO companies around, and its very hard to know which ones you can trust and what a reasonable price is. I was looking at one place called "seocompanyofindia. com" that offers a lot of stuff for a 400$/month price, but can I trust them?

It would be great if someone could give me some tips on how to find a good SEO and if allowed maybe even give me some recommendations.

Thanks in advance!

daxia, Sep 21, 2014 IP
  2. daxia

daxia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Or does rankingbyseo. com seem like a better fit?

daxia, Sep 21, 2014 IP
  3. Moushum

Moushum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am also completely new to SEO.I too have the same problem.It will be very much helpful for me if anyone gives us clear information

Moushum, Sep 21, 2014 IP
  4. GoFISH

GoFISH Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally run a Web Design & Development Company, and we offer SEO as a service to website customers and others alike. The question should be to ask, what do you expect from your SEO? If you require genuine SEO Services send me a PM. We are a Registered Business in the United Kingdom.

GoFISH, Sep 21, 2014 IP
  5. xavuek

xavuek Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Daxia,

The Services/Marketplace section here has people offering full SEO services. https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/services.60/

Look at the recommendations and testimonials.

Also, ask questions like:

What's included with the package? (Obvi)
    Do you do On Page SEO?
    What type of backlinks are you building?
    How will you be building them?
    Do you have referrals?
    How do you propose we define success?
    How do you propose we define failure?
    Weekly reporting?

Another key factor is communication: For me, they need to speak proper English and be responsive to emails/skype.

Hope this helps

xavuek, Sep 21, 2014 IP
  6. Saki9094

Saki9094 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you should work hard for gain the success.think first, why you want to learn SEO? to earn money ? Answer should be, Yes obviously.and then think, to earn money you are studying from childhood and still now you do it.You dreamed that, one day you will be self-dependent, but when you will be a self-dependent person,can you imagine how many years you wasted to get the success?

So Dear, be self-confident and work hard. one day you will be one of them.You think they know more than you.That's not true, there knowledge doesn't crossed yourself, their spirit and confidence crossed yourself. :)

Saki9094, Sep 21, 2014 IP
  7. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly in my experience I noticed a lot of spammers (submissions in different platforms and most of the time in different forum sites) came from India which is one of their SEO services. I'm not against with them but informing you that there are some of them are doing this. ;)

Your post has nothing to do with the thread. You only intend to increase your post count. :eek:

KylieSweet, Sep 21, 2014 IP
  8. rahush

rahush Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So you want to spend your money in INR. That's a good move by you. You can go 1solutions.biz based in New Delhi and working on different projects from across the world.
    Best of luck man.

rahush, Sep 23, 2014 IP
  9. samuel bursnel

samuel bursnel Peon

Best Answers:
    Why you are hiring someone for this? You can do this also. As SEO is a continues and slow process so if you do it personally, then it will save your money.

samuel bursnel, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  10. sanjaywebmaster

sanjaywebmaster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Guys it's really difficult to find which is a good SEO company. I suggest you don't choose a default package which they placed on their website. Just ask those company to what plan of action they use to promote your website and targeting keywords because every website have its own USP and logic. Also ask these company to work checklist and their counts how much they do for your website and what results you may feel from their services.....

sanjaywebmaster, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  11. steffi banks

steffi banks Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is old technique lol....just focus on content management.

steffi banks, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  12. Seousa4you

Seousa4you Banned

Best Answers:
    San Francisco based SEO Professionals here.
    We offer high quality Backlinks to your website, from Page Rank 4 all the way to Page Rank 7. ( Beside the PR, all of our links are from Websites with High Page Authority, Domain Authority, Mozrank).
    You can choose how many Backlinks you need and how strong( PR) you need. PM me.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
    Seousa4you, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  13. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Really from San Francisco? Where are you located?

praetserge, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  14. Seousa4you

Seousa4you Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, we are in San Francisco. At this moment we operate from the Twin Peaks. PM for more details.
    Thanks

Seousa4you, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  15. webtalk

webtalk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    try clientpanels.com , it is ok to spend 300 to 500 a month for reasonable results.

webtalk, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  16. manishak2001

manishak2001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You know finding a good SEO company is pure luck. But here are few things I suggest you should ask them before hiring:
    1. Check whether that company is itself coming in the search results for any relevant keyword.
    2. In fact, when you choose an SEO service, you should ask to see as many case studies as possible.
    3. Read their testimonials.
    4. They should have transparent dealings with all their clients and adhere strongly to industry ethics.
    5. Your website should be optimized based on the preference of your target market. Ask them if they can do this.
    6. Will the SEO company be able to make your website rank high by using at least 70% of your keywords? Ask them this also.
    7. I am sure there are many SEO companies here at DigitalPoint who are offering their services. You can look at the hire section and check their reviews.
    Hope this helps!

manishak2001, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  17. 1SEOcom

1SEOcom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is never a set price for SEO. Feel free to reach out to us at http://www.1seo.com to get a free website audit.

1SEOcom, Oct 3, 2014 IP
  18. 1EZLIFE

1EZLIFE Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Daxia,
    In the world of SEO, you get what you pay for. Also, video is currently the trend. You can make use of Video SEO to gain more traffic to your website and increase your chances of ranking in search engines.

Tampa Video Production
    Video Production Tampa

1EZLIFE, Oct 3, 2014 IP
  19. aseohosting

aseohosting Member

Best Answers:
    Get in touch with us at ASEOhosting and we can talk more specifically about what you're looking for. We specialize in SEO hosting and have a number of different options that may suit you.

aseohosting, Jan 2, 2015 IP
  20. parkerproject

parkerproject Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try https://indataly.com if you are just started, to get an understanding of what needs to be fixed

parkerproject, Apr 27, 2016 IP