1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which plugin should I use for Adsense ad placement?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by silent_1, Aug 19, 2019.

Which plugin should I use for Adsense ad placement? I want to place link ads in the posts. And what other places are appropriate for ad placement. Also Kindly let me know how many ads are allowed on a single page?

Thank you.

silent_1, Aug 19, 2019 IP
  2. Biplab Acharjee

Biplab Acharjee Member

Best Answers:
    You Can Use Ad Inserter For Adsense, I am using this plugin and its very useful, Flexible and easy to use as well.

Biplab Acharjee, Aug 21, 2019 IP
  3. rihsam

rihsam Active Member

Best Answers:
    use wp advanced ad

rihsam, Oct 9, 2019 IP
  4. ElscottHavoc

ElscottHavoc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I also use Advanced Ads. It's free features are pretty robust.

- It integrates directly with your Adsense account as well as allowing you to use custom code or upload image banners.
    - In addition to widgets, it also has some cool placement features like auto injecting in content every X number of paragraphs.
    - I actually use that feature to insert my typical article closing statement that thanks the user for reading and encourages them to share.​
    - You can create groups of ads that rotate per page view based on a percentage likelihood of showing versus other ads in the group.
    - Custom targetting where you can control which ads are shown depending on category, tags, or user agents.

There is a premium version that ads additional functionality beyond that.

ElscottHavoc, Oct 11, 2019 IP