1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which PLR article topics sell the most?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by MoneyPuppet, Apr 21, 2012.

I've been seeing lots of people selling PLR article packs online lately. I would like to do that too, but I don't know which topics to focus on. Which topics should I write PLR articles on in order to sell as many article packs as possible? Are there research methods or websites I can use to find this out?

MoneyPuppet, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  2. DylanBozeman

DylanBozeman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey MoneyPuppet,

So you are planning on writing out a bunch of PLR articles and then trying to sell them as an article packet to lots of different people? I like the approach but building a big enough pack would definitely take some time. On another note, you'd have to sell quite a few copies of the articles in order to make a good amount of money off your work. You might have better luck trying to find a client to pay you directly for articles. At least with this approach you are compensated right away for your work. Of course, it's your decision but just be prepared for the long haul if taking the PLR route.

DylanBozeman, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  3. willM

willM Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the niches that are popular are fat loss, dating, personal development, personal finance, internet marketing, health, diet etc. Best course for you if you are interested in PLR writing is to hook up with top PLR selling sites and write for them for money. Once you get enough exposure, experience & expertise, you can branch out on your own. Although i am not a big fan of PLR but it seems to be selling like hot cakes. Good luck.

willM, May 31, 2012 IP
  4. ez-plr

ez-plr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think a lot of evergreen niches sell pretty well like - weight loss, teeth whitening and generally health related topics. However, it all depends on the way you market it.

ez-plr, Jun 1, 2012 IP
  5. SEObaby

SEObaby Peon

Best Answers:
    Selling PLR is a great business model and potentially lucrative - the demand for quality PLR is huge. As said already, you can't go wrong with the evergreen niches. Also start building a list as soon as possible because you can get your subs to request specific topics. You write those PLR packs and you have instant customers.

SEObaby, Jun 2, 2012 IP
  6. NathanielFletcher

NathanielFletcher Peon

Best Answers:
    Health niche can never let you down because you will have people who demand it forever. In my opinion, this is the safest way to start off. All the best with the endeavor moneypuppet! :)

NathanielFletcher, Jun 4, 2012 IP