1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Platform to use for Online Store Magento or Zoomla

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Vivek Ghai, Aug 29, 2016.

Hi All,
    I am running an apparel business and want to to build an E-commerce website for the same. So, I want you advice that which platform should I prefer Magento or Zoomla

Vivek Ghai, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  2. Nadine Cathleen

Nadine Cathleen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you also considered the likes of shopify? They are quite good too.

Nadine Cathleen, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  3. Irene_Loor

Irene_Loor Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend you to choose Magento. It is an open source product, so it is free of charge and flexible. Magento is considered to be complicated to use, but there is a service called Browuse that provides website hosting and the automatic installation of a website theme, so you will not have to install or setup anything on your own, but in future you will be able to add the required extensions without any problems. So when the needs of your business become more complex you will not have to move from one platform to another and it can save a lot of time and money.

Irene_Loor, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  4. kix_mc3

kix_mc3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd go with Magento for sure, but this is also an alternative that many people are using on our webhosting: https://www.prestashop.com/en/

It looks pretty solid, you can give it a look.

kix_mc3, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  5. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Use wordpress with woo commerce or you are going to find yourself with a huge mess. I retired Magento years ago. Its a convoluted mess.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Aug 29, 2016 IP