1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

which pinterest proxies?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by monere, Apr 10, 2017.

Hi,

1) I just purchased a software for automating Pinterest tasks (follow/unfollow, pin, like, etc.) and I'd like to use this software for multiple Pinterest accounts simultaneously, but I need (at least that's what I've heard) proxies in order to keep my accounts safe. But the problem is that there are so many proxies out there that I have no idea what to choose.

There are socks / http proxies, and then there are also shared / dedicated / private / premium proxies. So many options...

Can someone please tell me which proxies I need for Pinterest software, and why?

2) Also, I noticed that some proxy providers change the proxies monthly, and this might get me into trouble if Pinterest notices that the IP changes each month like clockwork for certain Pinterest accounts. Can someone tell me if I should be worried about this rotation?

Thanks in advance for your answers and God bless you :)

John

monere, Apr 10, 2017 IP