1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Payment Processing Company to use.

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by design2host, Oct 26, 2006.

Hello All,
    I have had a problem with one of my recent clients with regard to payment processing. I am used to 2checkout but the client insists that he would like to use worldpay. I have no clue on why he wants world pay and he wouldnt let me know the reason either. So i thought that i should ask before i do anything stupid and know which payment gateways to use.

1. I use Clickbank for digital products
    2. 2Checkout for all Physical products

Paypal for all the sites as an optional payment gateway.

Could anyone suggest which other payment gateway i could use and also why they are better than 2CO and click bank.

Thanks in Advance

design2host, Oct 26, 2006 IP
  2. grifter09

grifter09 Guest

Best Answers:
    try moneybookers or safepay it is a lot more convenient to withraw to your bank.

grifter09, Oct 26, 2006 IP
  3. Corey Bryant

Corey Bryant Texan at Heart

Best Answers:
    If your client wants to use Worldpay, let him. It is his money and if anything were to happen with his 2CO account, he would blame you.

2CO basically resells the services and goods for you / your company. You use their merchant account to accept credit cards and customers are directed over to their secure website to process the transaction.

Worldpay is similar and I think they might have a merchant account option is well.

It boils down to where the merchant is. If he / she is in the United States, he / she has a lot more choices than someone in the UK or Canada.

Corey Bryant, Oct 27, 2006 IP
  4. design2host

design2host Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am being a bit fuzzy now. I have not used worldpay before. Is the services the same as 2co. If it is then i would go for it.

design2host, Oct 28, 2006 IP
  5. Corey Bryant

Corey Bryant Texan at Heart

Best Answers:
    I know one of our vendors uses Worldpay and Worldpay bills us. They also (I think) offer a traditional merchant account as well but most uses their third part system.

In the United States, independent sales organizations (ISO) and Visa mandates they have in their footer what bank they are registered through or if they are a reseller of said ISO, it must state that. Usually, if the site does not state that and they are based in the United States, you can assume that they are an internet payment service provider (IPSP) or their website is not are not governed by the same regulations.

Corey Bryant, Oct 28, 2006 IP
  6. Duality

Duality Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Moneybookers is a good one to use. I would suggest against E-Gold though due to the fact that you can't get refunds through it.

Duality, Oct 28, 2006 IP