1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Payment Gateway is best for E-commerce Store delivering products in India?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by gautamdev1990, Nov 9, 2017.

I am going to launch an E commerce store and want to include a payment get-way to make payments for customers.

Now, my question is which payment get-way should use and what are the total charges including hidden charges?

gautamdev1990, Nov 9, 2017 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can go with Payumoney, ccavenue and EBS. All of them are very reliable and excellent payment processor for Indian Merchants and sign and account activation is free.

iwebsocial, Nov 9, 2017 IP
  3. yiberkit

yiberkit Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do they accept adult?

yiberkit, Nov 14, 2017 IP
  4. Li.ikonow

Li.ikonow Peon

Best Answers:
    Consider a couple of things. Depending on your business some might be even crucial.

Number one is convenience using payment checkout for your customer should be your number one priority. User-friendly is a term that cannot be overstated here.
    Geography matters, if you are willing in the future to expand your business, it's good to think about a payment gateway that provides its services with multiple currencies and customizable checkout and more importantly international payment options. Of course you have to also think how they handle chargebacks and check their fraud policy, do they offer build-in invoice capabilities (belive me it will make your life easier!)

Personally I'm using G2A Pay and I'm happy.
    My website offers digital products (pre-paid cards) which means I'm not restricted to specific region, my decision was based on that. They provide acceptable fees, integration was super fast and my customers can pay with their preferable currency.

Li.ikonow, Nov 21, 2017 IP
  5. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You can try Pay4u.

eric_wahlberg, Dec 8, 2017 IP
  6. CreditProcessor

CreditProcessor Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

System Merchants is a registered Payment Service provider specializing in high risk credit card processing. If anyone is in need of a new merchant account please feel free to contact me, Account Executive:

CreditProcessor, Dec 11, 2017 IP
  7. phoenixtropicals

phoenixtropicals AdsP2p.net Peer To Peer Web Advertising Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Stripe is the best.

phoenixtropicals, Aug 7, 2023 IP