1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which one your prefered to drive either bike or car? why?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rose21, Feb 26, 2007.

1. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    Biking, because it's healthy and I love mountain biking ;)

I dislike driving the car download because of traffic jams (during rush hours!) It's way faster to just take the subway.. oh and I can't forget to mention the insane gas prices!

8everything, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  2. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    Sorry dude.. only BMW rulz... audi really sucks... except if it's an S8 :cool:

KingofKings, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  3. tim1

tim1 Peon

Best Answers:
    There seems to be some confusion whether you meant bike as in motorcycle or bicycle.

Anyway here my answer:
    I use the bicycle whenever I can because it saves money, you are faster in a small city (and I live in one) and you have no trouble finding a parking spot.

On the other hand fo many occasions you obviously need a car and even If you don't it's often much better to sit in a warm, comfortable place than having to struggle on your bike.

tim1, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  4. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer to ride a bike because it:

1. Costs less than a car.

2. Costs less to repair than a car.

3. Won't be taxed by the mile like the government plans for cars.

4. Don't have to worry about being ripped off and overcharged when you want it to be repaired.

5. The bike is less likely to have a tracking device in it where the government can track your every move.

6. Bikes are healthy, and promote exercise. Cars promote laziness and a sedentary lifestyle.

7. Don't have to worry about ever increasing car insurance prices.

8. Bikes are more efficient. It is estimate that 98% of your energy is converted into mechanical energy when you ride the bike.

9. Bikes don't pollute the environment.

10. Bikes don't require gasoline that becomes more expensive each year.

Overall, bikes are superior to automobiles. The only advantage cars have is the ability to:

1. Go longer distances

2. Shield driver from harsh weather conditions and wind.

3. Go Faster

Other than that, cars are over priced, overrated, and a complete waste of money. Unless you live in a rural community where there are no public transportation facilities, you are getting ripped off by driving with ever increasing gas prices and car insurance.

By not owning a car, I'am able to save thousands of dollars each year, money that I invest into my online business and other investments. Thank goodness for bikes and public transportation! :)

tesla, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  5. sandossu

sandossu Guest

Best Answers:
    i prefer a car, because you don't get tired, it's warm inside, much faster and you can get your friends with you

sandossu, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  6. Bestmiler

Bestmiler Peon

Best Answers:
    Bike because its safer for the environment.

Bestmiler, Feb 26, 2007 IP