1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which One Your Choose : Create Sitemap From Start or After Build Web ?

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by pointsense, Feb 25, 2008.

hello guys

which better do you think...create sitemap from start build the website/ stractch OR adding sitemap after all category and link are set up..

thanks

pointsense, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  2. jonbuoy

jonbuoy Peon

Best Answers:
    My approach has always been to create and submit a sitemap as soon as there is something to put on it and then update it after any reasonably major changes have been made.

This way it gives chance for the spiders to get to work and begin indexing your initial (and presumably most important) pages. Regular updates thereafter must be seen by the search engines as a sign of a current site.

What have you got to lose by doing this?

Jon

jonbuoy, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  3. Dayton Internet Marketing

Dayton Internet Marketing Peon

Best Answers:
    definitely after and make sure all pages on your sitemap get linked to from your home page in one way or another that way google will except them which will mean free traffic.

4. in2clearsky

in2clearsky Peon

Best Answers:
    I use sitemap tool to crawl my site after i put my site live. It been almost 48 hrs. now and it hasn't finish it work... (appox. 15000 links found now)

in2clearsky, Feb 26, 2008 IP