1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which One Should I Use Magento Or Opencart

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by jadenviiv, Feb 18, 2013.

1. makeonlineshop

makeonlineshop Member

Best Answers:
    But if you had to choose the very best cart, which one it would be?

makeonlineshop, Dec 14, 2015 IP
  2. Rado_

Rado_ Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have worked with OpenCart for quite a while and I can say I am satisfied with it. It has plenty of options for SMALL business. Yet, I do not recommend it for big companies.

Rado_, Dec 14, 2015 IP
  3. SEMWORLD2015

SEMWORLD2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great question! I understand your view and wanted to say that meganto in always hero for these service. Although Opencart do so but it's not better than meganto. Now you can take decision which will you use?

SEMWORLD2015, Dec 19, 2015 IP
  4. Roman_Y.

Roman_Y. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We recommend you to choose Magento, which can easily handle your own number of products and customers and allow you to expand further in the future if necesary. There are a lot of benefits in using Magento platform, too many to count in one email. It has a very enhanced system for managing the products, clients, billing, mobile shopping and so on. It has a lot of features for cross-selling, up-selling, special offers and other tools for marketing. It is the most used e-commerce platform all over the world (more than 25% of the entire market) Magento received a lot of rewards, but most importantly It has powered most of the 1000 Top Best Internet Retailers in the last 3 years.

Roman_Y., Jan 28, 2016 IP