1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which One Is More Effective For Marketing? Twitter or Facebook?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by smmpoint, May 25, 2014.

1. m.sivarajan

m.sivarajan Banned

Best Answers:
    In my opinion FB is best for bringing the customer, to create brand Twitter is best

m.sivarajan, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  2. FTS!

FTS! Member

Best Answers:
    Both are effective :)

FTS!, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  3. MariaB0

MariaB0 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would say twitter - it is far more fast pace and the benefits are extensive - http://www.business2community.com/twitter/5-benefits-of-using-twitter-for-your-business-0147067#!WBdiv

MariaB0, Jun 9, 2014 IP
  4. Goldenmind27

Goldenmind27 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Both are equally good but depends on your targeted age group and the diversity that you are aiming for?
    By the both this pages will only advertise for you and get you the sale money.
    Try goldenmind.yobsn.com
    It's pays you back for PPC with 14 more streams of income. Think about that!

Goldenmind27, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  5. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    Facebook much better than other Social sites with vast amount of people active there.

jazzyjmnote, Jun 11, 2014 IP
  6. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    In general, I can't but agree with you, but still there are niches were FB's more effective.
    And, yes, FB business pages suck! I still cannot understand why don't they improve them

Karuna17, Jun 11, 2014 IP
  7. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin Member

Best Answers:
    Both play their own role in social media marketing. But according to my experience Facebook is best to start marketing. Because almost 48% of social media traffic only on Facebook.

Henry Calvin, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  8. TeamSocial

TeamSocial Peon

Best Answers:
    I need someone to manage the facebook end for my team.
    Personally I'm much more popular over twitter but I'm getting much more conversion rates on instagram.
    Strange, right?

TeamSocial, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  9. CobaltBlue87

CobaltBlue87 Member

Best Answers:
    I would definitely try using both. However, if I had to pick just one, I'd probably pick Twitter. I've found that people are more likely to click links on Twitter compared to FB. I've had far more success with Twitter than FB, but thats my own personal experience.

CobaltBlue87, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  10. clarklewis

clarklewis Member

Best Answers:
    for our purposes, let’s start by looking at a head-to-head comparison of these two social media network powerhouses:
    Facebook
    [​IMG]
    Twitter

[​IMG]

Now that you see how they measure up, let’s look at some key comparisons to see which of these top social networks might be the best fit for your business.

clarklewis, Jul 2, 2014 IP
  11. Yunarel

Yunarel Peon

Best Answers:
    for me i found that twitter is the best place where you can grow your business

Yunarel, Jul 3, 2014 IP
  12. not2bad

not2bad Peon

Best Answers:
    Both are good but you have to have a very good approach, because you can easily make group / page useless - dead.

not2bad, Jul 3, 2014 IP
  13. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    in the aspects of marketing twitter outranks facebook. It's way easier to build your targeted audience and get them engaged as compared facebook.

Vitarank, Jul 5, 2014 IP
  14. cdnbigd

cdnbigd Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on the biz.. Facebook does have groups whereas Twitter does not. Twitter is also extremely fast paced. You can promote a blog post you just published... you promote it on Twitter and within an hr or two, it could be pages out of view for no one to really find. You promote that on Facebook and it'll be there for quite some time for people to read it when you post it, during their lunch, after work etc.. Hope that makes some sense. ;-)

cdnbigd, Jul 7, 2014 IP
  15. Etoot

Etoot Member

Best Answers:
    Both are best either you are dealing in B2B Services or B2C Services depending on the services you provide. But here I will prefer Facebook because it has not only a large user base but very useful for accelerating your online business.

Etoot, Jul 8, 2014 IP
  16. Randy ortan

Randy ortan Member

Best Answers:
    i think twitter is so better.....!

Randy ortan, Jul 26, 2014 IP
  17. jobsbywork

jobsbywork Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would definitely say that facebook is far better than twitter becuase you can do all the things in Facebook as well what you can do in twitter.You can tag,use hash tag,likes,follow etc..Every things can be done in Facebook and most importantly Facebook is keep changing so every time you will get something new out of it..
    cheers.!!!

jobsbywork, Jul 26, 2014 IP
  18. Jameyson MacDonald

Jameyson MacDonald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It really depends on you. For someone skilled at creating catchy phrases that easily pique folk's interest, either one can be quite effective, though there are several major differences that will determine the sort of reaction you will get.

On Twitter, users typically don't visit the actual pages of the people they follow, so what you post has a severely limited time-frame to have an impact. Thus, when promoting stuff on Twitter, you need content that packs a punch. A well-crafted tweet can generate a lot of website traffic and re-tweets, going viral fast. Anything that doesn't go viral gets quickly forgotten.

On Facebook, everything is more personal and many of those you interact with are friends or family. While it is just as important to draft quality content, people are more apt to visit your page on Facebook, meaning you have a larger window of opportunity. Something that might not pique much interest when posted could go viral a week or month later when the right person sees it.

In my opinion, Twitter is the best for quick results in traffic, but is also the most care-intensive in terms of wording. Facebook is good for the long haul. Both are important and should be used together with other forms of social promotion...

Jameyson MacDonald, Jul 26, 2014 IP
  19. jithathul

jithathul Active Member

Best Answers:
    Both are good for marketing But it always depending upon your niche .

jithathul, Aug 6, 2014 IP
  20. jithathul

jithathul Active Member

Best Answers:
    Both Facebook and Twitter have their advantages and disadvantages. I will say in my opinion most people seem to be much more active on Facebook these days.

But that does not mean leave Twitter out all together. Done right both platforms can provide you with countless people looking at your content.

That's always a good thing.

jithathul, Aug 7, 2014 IP