1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which one is better for adsense? blogger.com OR ur site

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by jackandjerry, Sep 13, 2009.

1. gocali2009

gocali2009 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go with your own site for sure. Remember that Blogger can ban you at any time! Blogger doesn't rank very well for a new site, because it's free and there's so many out there. Get a Wordpress installation on your own domain.

gocali2009, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  2. wolfmmiii

wolfmmiii Member

Best Answers:
    Go with your own site. The ones I use and lease out to AdSense newbies do very well.

wolfmmiii, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  3. kambing

kambing Active Member

Best Answers:
    own site..
    Use wordpress self hosted blog :)

kambing, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  4. Ryan6

Ryan6 Peon

Best Answers:
    I call BS on that. Blogger is ran by Google and these blogs are extremely SEO friendly.

Want proof...

"Make Money Online"
    177 million results
    16.4 million results in quotes

makemoneyforbeginners.blogspot.com
    moneymakerinfo.blogspot.com

...And these two guys: Grizzly and Liew are sitting in the top few places on page one and everyone is going after these places. Even my posts get indexed in two minutes and these new blogs are just a few months old. Yes, I've moved domains, but I did this for SEO purposes and for self-identity.

All this Wordpress superior shit is becoming rather dull. Blogger has a global Alexa rank of 7 (where is WP?). Blogger is ran by the number one company on the internet being Google and was created by Evan Williams who knows how to make successful websites (example Twitter)! Blogger makes more money, generates more traffic and has Google. You have some fancy plugins and themes... nice one.

Sorry for the rant, but it just gets a little annoying to see unfounded one-liner BS from people that can never back up what they're saying. Any such platform will do, but when I see Blogger getting attacked I have every right to provide the facts that tell the real story. But hey, as you were.:D

Ryan6, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  5. strgraphics

strgraphics Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think site is better for adsense

strgraphics, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  6. gameutopia

gameutopia Peon

Best Answers:
    I find it harder to get traffic to blogger/blogspot than I do to a regular site. But I never spend enough time on blogger. I figure it's just there and maybe it will make me a few once in a while. I do like and need the additional control and features that I get with paid hosting for my own site. You are fairly limited to what you can do with blogger, but it's good for beginners and for people to learn without spending any money.

gameutopia, Sep 16, 2009 IP