1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which one Brings More Money : Traffic or Sale?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by yiberkit, Nov 8, 2015.

Which one Brings More Money : Traffic or Sale?

If you focus on sale online; you cant expect everytime get a sale and the traffic would be low, plus low ads income and other issues like billing support, services problems but sale brings much more money in a little amount of time, your server costs would be low.

If you focus on traffic (without selling anything, freely giving i.e) online; you can expect stable traffic and ads earnings, more popular and the visitor loves you much but you cant make decent money by ads, your server costs too much point, ads can be easily blocked by adblockers etc..

Those above are my opinions and examinations/tests.

What do you think?

yiberkit, Nov 8, 2015 IP
  2. abdmjz

abdmjz Active Member

Best Answers:
    It will depend on how much conversion you have.. You can easily sell a product if you have a good landing page and also ranking for the targeted keyword etc. More quality organic traffic can bring in lot of ad revenue as well as sales. So always focus on quality then think about monetizing. Eg:- Indian traffic = wont convert much for sales and even the ad revenue per 1000 impression is low compared to the US traffic etc

abdmjz, Nov 8, 2015 IP
  3. traffbizz

traffbizz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No traffic - no sale!

traffbizz, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  4. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    That is a very tricky question. both are needed in business and sales depend on traffic. The problem is that you might have a lot of traffic but no sales. Traffic has to be converted into sales for you to make money which is the purpose of all the traffic attraction. Also you may have less traffic but more sales hence more money. Then I would prefer having more sales with fewer traffic than more traffic with few sales. Thank you

kimanierick, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  5. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer focusing on sales. Pay per selling is the best method, you can also have a small website with low traffic, but with an highly targeted PPC campaign you will have results.

6. Knight_Dark26

Knight_Dark26 Active Member

Best Answers:
    for me both more traffic more sales...

Knight_Dark26, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  7. Kristina Roy

Kristina Roy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think, Traffic and Sale both are two face of a coin. No one is greater than other. Targeted traffic is necessary for sale. Sale is required for money.

Kristina Roy, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  8. yiberkit

yiberkit Active Member

Best Answers:
    But people think the paysites , pay per sale sites are rubbish, because they dont want to pay money on the internet, everyone wants to freely accesible things..

yiberkit, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  9. Danish4u

Danish4u Peon

Best Answers:
    More the traffic, more the sale - that get's you more money !!! If I would be you, then I would proceed for the easier way! As we you, the billing system and providing the stuff might cause severe problems sometimes and might be hacked too (while billing). So, why not try for traffic one?! The more traffic you pull towards your site, the more money you get with ads! And not all use the adblock, only few people who know about adblock does it!

Danish4u, Nov 14, 2015 IP
  10. Atikur

Atikur Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think traffic is the life for sale. If their is no traffic no sale is possible. So need traffic first for increasing sale.

Atikur, Nov 14, 2015 IP