1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Met Search Engine do you like ?

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by DukeG, Jul 30, 2013.

Yes, right, there are also search engines called “meta search engine”. From the article “ Metacrawlers and Metasearch Engines “ of Chris Sherman on Search Engine Watch I just know the concept of “ meta search engine”.

Honestly, however, I don’t find what I like in the list including Dogpile, MetaCrawler ... from the article . I want to have one which can pull out results from 3 main engines Google, Bing and Yahoo at the same time and don’t need the results to be blended together because I need to know where the results come from for my SEO purpose.

Anyway this article inspired my intention to look for good meta search engines ... I keep looking for ... until googlebye. This one can meet my all needs although it’s rather simple. It’s OK because I just need a simple one.

In the process of finding I also notice another engine -- Forum Search Engine, boardreader and omgili are the biggest two. They’re great tools to search in forums.

Do you know and use meta search engines ? And which one ? Your thoughts pls.

DukeG, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  2. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    metacrawler.com, dogpile.com and webcrawler.com are two of the best Meta search engines on the web.

rankwatch.com, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  3. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am only familiar with dogpile.com met search engine but i will also try other met search engine as well. You are doing a great job and i hope in future you will also update us.

iamalive, Aug 5, 2013 IP