1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Marketing Message Will Likely to Work Better?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by dejaone, Apr 21, 2014.

For an online tool we developed, we identified a list of benefits:

1. To quickly and effectively brand yourself, your company and your products/services,
    2. To engage and connect with thousands of your potential customers everyday,
    3. To drive targeted, quality traffic,
    4. To identify what's popular in online conversations,
    5. To save 50% or more of your time if you spend hours a week interacting with people online, or
    6. To simply have a smooth and joyful online experience.

We'll use each benefit as marketing message, and have a few different ad copies for each message to run test campaigns.

To narrow down the number of tests and set priorities, need some feedback on which marketing messages will likely to work better.

Thanks.

dejaone, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  2. mrupp2006

mrupp2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the following messages will work best. It is just my opinion but as a marketer myself, I know what I look for.

1. To engage and connect with thousands of your potential customers everyday
    2. Drive Targeted Quality Traffic

I hope this helps. I recommend using the best 2 or 3 and market them heavily. Also, is your tool going to have a subscription cost?

mrupp2006, Apr 21, 2014 IP
    dejaone likes this.
  3. dejaone

dejaone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your input. They're also what I like most. There's a free plan for the tool, and a paid subscription option of course.

dejaone, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  4. mrupp2006

mrupp2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Let me know when you get it rolled out. If your system is ready now, I think I can help you with the sales aspect :)

mrupp2006, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  5. Boost_Software

Boost_Software Member

Best Answers:
    I think the more benefits you offer the better it will work for people. Offer all of the above advantages if you can..

Boost_Software, Apr 22, 2014 IP