1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which links are not indexed

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by MarPlo, Dec 11, 2013.

Hi,
    Is there any method to know which pages, links from sitemap are not indexed by google.
    For example, in webmaster tools it says 3200 links submited and 3125 indexed.
    I'm interesed to know which of sitemap links are not indexed, or which are indexed, if there is such method.

MarPlo, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  2. hoftl

hoftl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

actually there is a way out, the question is it will be time consuming
    to check which pages were not included into index and to add them into index the plan is as follows:

1) check pages from the sitemap

how: type in 'site' and your domain address without the 'www', separated by a colon (no spaces). example: site:sitename.com
    then type in the title of the page (exactly title, not meta title). example:sitename.com Services

of course, 3200 pages are too many, so you can exclude home page, main pages of sections, and focus on second level and deeper pages.

2) if you find that the page in not indexed, go to the webmasters.google.com->crowl->fetch as google

there is a limit there how many URLs you can submit, so to submit all missing URLs will take a time.

this is a feasible way out, all you need is time

hoftl, Dec 18, 2013 IP
  3. MarPlo

MarPlo Member

Best Answers:
    I gave up on this topic because it isn't a specified option in web master tools that to show which links from sitemap aren't indexed, and no1 stay to check manually so many links.

MarPlo, Dec 18, 2013 IP
  4. hoftl

hoftl Active Member

Best Answers:
    actually I check now over 8000 links to one of the sites for toxicity ))) so 3000 sounds like a holiday

hoftl, Dec 18, 2013 IP
  5. My Property Stores

My Property Stores Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can not find which links are coming from which sitemap.
    thanks

My Property Stores, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  6. websitetools

websitetools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Certain programs can search for each page title in Google and see if the page URLs are found in SERPs

websitetools, Jan 28, 2014 IP