1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Link Building Method Best for Keyword Ranking ???

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by dheeraj.prakash1, Jul 2, 2012.

1. snyxius

snyxius Peon

Best Answers:
    Article & Directories that having high page rank submitting for that will be very helpful..

And the link should be approved by the site owner....by these your keyword ranking gets improved....

snyxius, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  2. john81255

john81255 Peon

Best Answers:
    Generally those is depend on your work.But if you want to more traffic on your site then Social Bookmarking and Directory Submission is better.

john81255, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  3. daweelmac

daweelmac Peon

Best Answers:
    For me, blog commenting is the fastest and most effective link building technique. Just take some time to post valuable comments in your niche related websites. But it should also be paired with some other techniques.

daweelmac, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  4. MatthewWoodward.co.uk

MatthewWoodward.co.uk Banned

Best Answers:
    MatthewWoodward.co.uk, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  5. arshid

arshid Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i persnolly prefer article and directory submission, from directories i dont mean those spammy directories which are approving 100's and 1000's of sites per day but those directories which have some reputation and looks prototype and unique from those tons of directories out there...
    directories also give you an option for submiting your keywords in meta form and i must say that is a very effective way to get rank for specific keywords.

arshid, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  6. Solidflash

Solidflash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to get some articles on high PR pages with a keyword backlink to your site. Works very good.

Solidflash, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  7. 3idatascraping

3idatascraping Peon

Best Answers:
    Every link building activities is best for keyword ranking. The activities such as directory, bookmarking, classified, forum, blog, article, press release, social media and many others.

3idatascraping, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  8. Surminga

Surminga Member

Best Answers:
    Each one of these can offer amazing returns. In my opinion it would be to use a blend / mixture of them all.
    It will not harm your rankings and why put all your eggs in one basket? Spread the word and your services/site in as many places as possible

Surminga, Aug 16, 2012 IP