1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which laptop is best for good browsing in cheap price?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Female1, Aug 15, 2014.

Hey there,
    i want to buy an other laptop for my friend & she works on social networking/forum posting so she use multiple tabs when she do browsing so i want your suggestion which laptop (company,model) is best for good browsing in cheap price?

Female1, Aug 15, 2014 IP
  2. weakpa2

weakpa2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I used Acer V5-573PG and its good to use for multimedia,gaming and browsing.
    There's alot of thing to be considered in buying a laptop specs is the most important.
    Read this one: http://www. technology151.club/2014/08/specs-to-consider-in-laptop.html

weakpa2, Aug 16, 2014 IP
  3. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    For normal browsing you can buy any laptop in your price range and there wont be any problem. Because all your friend needs is browsing and no heavy work. Maybe buy a Samsung or Dell or Acer. ;) I have seen few cheaper models of Acer but better to buy Dell if you want it for long term.

Digital_shubhi, Aug 19, 2014 IP
  4. Female1

Female1 Banned

Best Answers:
    thanks for the suggestion, finaly she bought hp6930 .

Female1, Aug 19, 2014 IP
  5. jasmeencress

jasmeencress Member

Best Answers:
    With a budget that low, your best will be to look for a used one. I am also using used laptop and its work good and also fit in my budget. You would check online at deals.

jasmeencress, Nov 28, 2014 IP