1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Keywords?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by master-yoda, Oct 1, 2022.

On my Wordpress website I have plenty of blog posts.

I have this title name……...

How To Make Money from Your Railway Photographs

On the Yoast SEO that I use, what do I add in the ‘Focus key phrase’ and ‘SEO title’ from the title name?

Thanks.

master-yoda, Oct 1, 2022 IP
  2. Bob Swinson

Bob Swinson Peon

Best Answers:
    To figure out which keywords to use, you can use a tool like Keywords Everywhere or Google's free Keyword Planner which can analyze your blog post and tell you what are the most relevant keywords that you talked about in your blog post.

Then, you can just copy/paste the keyword to your focus keyphrase.

In general though, people do keyword research *FIRST* and then write the blog for that keyphrase. It prevents having to write an article from scratch, and then going back to edit it for your keyword.

Bob Swinson, Oct 2, 2022 IP
  3. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How to Make Money is good keywords but very competitive so i think key phrase like below can be use
    How to make money from photograph
    Make Money From Photograph
    Railway Photograph

And in title remove some common words which are not considered by search engines like Your, So title should be like
    How To Make Money from Railway Photographs.

seomanualsubmission, Oct 3, 2022 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I don't see any real connection between "how to make money" and "railway photographs".

"how to make money" is too broad and will be virtually impossible to optimize.
    "railway photographs" can be easier to optimize but it won't skyrocket your traffic since your site has already been using these keywords.

I'd suggest regularly adding fresh content and promoting it on social media. Realistically speaking, what else can you do? Everybody hopes that somehow, miraculously, their site will start getting organic traffic from Google and other SE's. Hoping for that to happen is like waiting for rain in a drought (useless and disappointing).

qwikad.com, Oct 4, 2022 IP
  5. master-yoda

master-yoda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all your replies and help.

master-yoda, Oct 4, 2022 IP
  6. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I probably would've phrased the title something like "Make money with railway photos", then used what you currently have as an H2. Since it's such a longtail keyword there's no great option but to use it.

kjh-08, Nov 10, 2022 IP
  7. norfa

norfa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I did not find any connection between making money and railway pictures. Your keyword and key phrase should match the intent of your blog. How to make money is a good keyword but it has a lot of competition. Just make sure that the keyword is relevant to your blog.

norfa, Nov 25, 2022 IP