1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which keywords are indexed

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by ddesigns, Dec 20, 2015.

I have started a website one month back, i wanted to know which are the keywords that are ranked in google from my website so that I can review the same. Pls guide me if there are any tools or any other sites which helps me to check the same.

Thanks to all in advance.

ddesigns, Dec 20, 2015 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You have to know which keywords you're trying to rank for, so you can track their rankings using tools like DP's Rank Checker.

If you haven't done keyword research for your site, then you have completely ignored one of the most vital aspects of SEO.

dcristo, Dec 20, 2015 IP
  3. ddesigns

ddesigns Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks dcristo, well I have done little bit of keyword research, my site is targeting wallpaper, quotes and status for whatsapp and facebook. Some words are ranked i checked it via semrush, but wanted to see the whole list of which words are ranked and and what number so that I can work accordingly.

ddesigns, Dec 21, 2015 IP
  4. stephensmith041

stephensmith041 Banned

Best Answers:
    Keyword research necessary to find related keywords with less competitor and high search volume. Keep those keywords in your site appropriate places. Quality cotent in regular to be updated.

stephensmith041, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  5. Inventive Digital

Inventive Digital Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Might be a little late for the OP as this thread has a little age to it. Have you set up Google Webmaster Tools? https://www.google.com/webmasters/

Correct me if I am wrong but you seem to want to know what keywords you are appearing for in Google.
    You can look at the search analytics (once you are set up) and see what terms you are showing up for and average positions. That way you can see which ones are ranking already. If they are ranking but poorly you can work on improving them. If they are showing relatively high but not getting many click thrus, you can work on making the title tag a bit more enticing.

Inventive Digital, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  6. healthmaintains

healthmaintains Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes you can track your more searchable keywords from google webmaster tools which you need to link with webmaster tool.

healthmaintains, Mar 27, 2016 IP
  7. Ditmar

Ditmar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can check some of your keywords that are already ranked in google in Google Search Console here google.com/webmasters/tools/search-analytics and Google Analytics, but most of keywords is "Not provided".
    How to Get Your Keyword Data from Google Analytics https://blog.kissmetrics.com/keyword-data-video-queries/
    How to Unlock Your ‘Not Provided’ Keywords in Google Analytics https://blog.kissmetrics.com/unlock-keyword-not-provided/
    Enjoy

Ditmar, Mar 28, 2016 IP
  8. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, I use only marketing keywords for my service! Also, you can use keywords code! It will be more effectly for you!

JudySlean, Mar 29, 2016 IP
  9. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    hello

Keyword research is a practice search engine optimization (SEO) professionals use to find and research actual search terms that people enter into search engines. ... Usually, the various search engines provide their own keyword suggestion tools, which also include the number of searches for each of those keywords.

use keyword research

Make a list of important, relevant topics
    Fill in those topic buckets with keywords.
    Research related search terms
    long-tail keywords in each bucket.
    See how competitors are ranking for these keywords
    Use the Google AdWords Keyword Planner

thank u

tahmina Rimmi, Oct 5, 2016 IP