1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

which keyword(s) should I aim for ?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by MgDezigns, Feb 8, 2012.

1. coolgiftusa

coolgiftusa Peon

Best Answers:
    Maria, I suggest you to use Google Keyword Tool. It has many options available. Look for keywords that are medium or low in competition. if not available, then you can make longtail keywords to add more visibility in SERPs.

coolgiftusa, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  2. jam23262

jam23262 Peon

Best Answers:
    Any ideas on what keywords I should try to optimize for? My site is a webmaster blog site that gives some info on how to manage sites, generate , freebies, etc. It also shares my personal experience as an amateur web designer/entrepreneur.

I don't want keywords that are very competitive. I am thinking about trying for some keywords that are good, but not as competitive as like "webmaster resources"

jam23262, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  3. ChulaVistaRealtor

ChulaVistaRealtor Member

Best Answers:
    you can get a bundle of them by the right research

ChulaVistaRealtor, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  4. lonking

lonking Peon

Best Answers:
    just do some analysis and combine the characteristics of your business line, you always can find some niche keywords, they are not competitive but very effective for your business and it is easy to rank them well. Currently, i am using Google Analysis and Adwords, you always can find useful information from them. Such the percentage of the old viewers and new viewers, how many come from Ads and how many come from organice search. Still, there are tools for webmasters, i am learning to use these tools. So, you may try these tools and see what you can do.

lonking, Mar 28, 2012 IP