1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is your favorite method to promote to promote affiliate products?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by pcgun007, Mar 1, 2015.

Many people promoting their affiliate products by different ways..
    What method works great for you and what is your favorite method to promote to promote affiliate products?
    Please share...

pcgun007, Mar 1, 2015 IP
  2. Curtis Dawson

Curtis Dawson Active Member

Best Answers:
    I usually go with 2 different methods. Blogging or Payed Ads. It really depends on if you have any type of investment. If you research how to properly place ads for affiliate products on ad programs such as bing or facebook ads, you can play around with different types of ads and add your affiliate link. If you don't have an investment then you can start with a blog and start creating content revolving around the products and post affiliate links in the content.

Curtis Dawson, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  3. Jose Rodriguez

Jose Rodriguez Peon

Best Answers:
    One of the best ways to promote your affiliate products is to build an email list in your website. Usually offer a free ebook to giveaway to get visitors to sign up, then use an autoresponder to follow up messages with valuable information and a recommended product at the end (your affiliate product)

Jose Rodriguez, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  4. ♕ Lord Krafty ♕

♕ Lord Krafty ♕ Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to have lots of free traffic is YouTube and creative commons videos.

Optimize the videos w a description w kws and tags simmilar to the best ranking videos on every kw.

Good luck!

Best Regards,

Lord Krafty

♕ Lord Krafty ♕, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  5. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well it depends on the niche as well.
    For me, I hardly rely on free traffic these days as paid advertising gets results FAST.

Solo Ads & Facebook Ads work for me.

Ethan Alvin, Mar 5, 2015 IP
  6. Matthew Singh

Matthew Singh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Same with me; solo ads are the best way to build your list fast (although you need a budget to do so). Then once you have a large list and are starting to get a good amount of clicks; then you can grow it for free through ad swaps/click banking. Then it's about building a strong relationship with your list by simply being genuine; being cool and giving away awesome free stuff and advice and tips and tricks that work. Then when you email offers with affiliate links in them; your list will know you're cool so will check out these offers and often buy. If you just bombard your list with offers with no relationship building it's kinda spamming them really.

Matthew Singh, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  7. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    when you use social media it is still good and works, but some links they not allowed so use link shortners and stuff..and ppc if you have money..:p

CYCchips, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  8. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Building up social account's and e-mail list are my best earners.

Franklin Hatchett, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  9. Victor Donea

Victor Donea Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Build a list that will serve you forever. Bring targeted traffic using Article Syndication (you offer free articles to webmasters with the condition they leave your resource box with your links at the end of the article.

The traffic is not only very targeted, but once someone specifically clicks on the link to see more about you, his interest is way higher than in other cases. SEO for example proved to be the most inefficient traffic for me.

Build a list of syndication partners, syndicate your articles each week, and see the traffic rolling without you having to do anything else for a loooong time!

Victor Donea, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  10. ACandi

ACandi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi pcgun007,

Solo ads have given me consistent results since I started using them in July 2014. You however, need to work with a budget and identify how many customers will get you to your monthly financial goal.

For example if you want $1,000 in sales per month, do not spend more than $500 in solo ads if you can afford it.

If you need for example 30 new customers a month to earn $1,000 and you do not get enough using solo ads, use free targeted traffic methods to get the rest.

To get free targeted traffic you will have to put in time, about 1 to 2 hours, 5 or 6 days every week for the month.

LB.

ACandi, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  11. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It depends on the niche. I generally go with paid advertising as it is the most effective & fastest way to get results.

MMO: Solo Ads & Clickbanking
    Non-MMO: Facebook Ads, SEO & Social Media Postings

Ethan Alvin, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  12. Bryan Ebert

Bryan Ebert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When you are starting out, free is key. Things like Facebook, or really, any social media site, can help to get the word out to people who have an interest in whatever niche you may be in. However, paid ads do tend to get results faster. If you are going to go with Solo ads, though, make sure you know something about the person you are going to. There are some, shall we way, dubious, services out there who will take your money and send your link to people who are not interested in your niche at all.

Bryan Ebert, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  13. seandzim

seandzim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I used Youtube Video Reviews of Products, then shared those videos on social media, blogs, forums.....The also built a blog around Affiliate products and wrote some Reviews on the products....You will be shocked by the results you get from using google plus, Youtube and a Blog...If you have a product linked to these 3 sites..You have a 90% chance to be on the first page of google....You should try it....

seandzim, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  14. pcgun007

pcgun007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much guys to share your methods.. I will follow your methods to build my affiliate career.

pcgun007, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  15. Rich_H4

Rich_H4 Member

Best Answers:
    Youtube, sales funnels, and email lists.

Rich_H4, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  16. Angela West

Angela West Member

Best Answers:
    payed ads on different networks and if done correctly you can also build and email list with your own site as well that way you can market to your list as well

Angela West, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  17. Walter Cook

Walter Cook Peon

Best Answers:
    I specially go for forums and blog comments and then making store on e-commerce sites and making video doing bookmarking of it. This are some of the things online marketing tips which really help me in promoting my product.

Walter Cook, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  18. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For me it's all about the paid advertisements. The old saying "It takes money to make money" is very true. Not to say you can't do it for free, just I have had faster results paying..

superrichguy, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  19. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Visit g+ community pages related to affiliate marketing: plus.google.com/communities

Join as many affiliate marketing related pages as you can / want.

You will have to be creative though with your posts. G+ will mercilessly flag and remove anything that smells like spam.

qwikad.com, May 24, 2015 IP
  20. obuyajosh

obuyajosh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I do agree. Paid ads is the way to go to get those who are more likely to be committed to a valuable product. I prefer solo ads

obuyajosh, May 25, 2015 IP