1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is top programming languages to learn in 2022?

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Julia Johnson, Apr 13, 2022.

There are around 600 programming languages out there. The demand and popularity of programming languages fluctuate every year. Also, new programming languages are coming with attractive features.
    So, which programming language should you learn? Learning a new programming language is always an investment of your time and brainpower. If you are a seasoned developer or already know several programming languages, you can learn a niche, modern one.
    I proffered this Top 3 Languages one have to Know is
    1. Python
    2. Java
    3. Java Script

Julia Johnson, Apr 13, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It all depends on your goals. I'm learning JSX (javascript) and Dart. If I was in a team I'd pick one and learn it really well.

sarahk, Apr 14, 2022 IP
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If I were a part of a team, I would pick whatever language that would be the most beneficial for the team.

mmerlinn, Apr 16, 2022 IP
  4. jhonalbert

jhonalbert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Java is the most powerful language from others.

jhonalbert, Apr 28, 2022 IP
  5. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well it depends on what field you want to specialize .As the best i think java its number 1

Spartan14, Apr 29, 2022 IP
  6. Peter Reinhard

Peter Reinhard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Javascript.
    2. Python.
    3. Go.
    4. Java.
    5. Kotlin.
    6. PHP.
    7. Swift.

Peter Reinhard, May 3, 2022 IP
  7. Isoludopex

Isoludopex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Python and JavaScript are definitely the easiest to learn. My favorite programming language is Ruby on Rails, which is also very simple.

Isoludopex, May 3, 2022 IP
  8. David26

David26 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am surprised you guys are still involved in this industry where you never know when what you spent hundreds of hours mastering will be replaced with a new language that does the exact same thing only with different function names.

David26, Apr 30, 2023 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Learning is fun!

And they don't do the exact same thing, the functionality is always expanding.

sarahk, May 1, 2023 IP
  10. UpgradeIT.ro

UpgradeIT.ro Member

Best Answers:
    Each of these languages has its strengths and weaknesses, and the choice of which one to learn depends on your goals and interests. If you are interested in data science or AI, Python may be the way to go. If you want to develop enterprise applications, Java may be a better choice. If you are interested in web development, then JavaScript is an essential language to learn.

UpgradeIT.ro, May 2, 2023 IP
  11. dney

dney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As technology continues to evolve, so do the programming languages used to create it. In 2023, there are several programming languages that are essential to learn if you want to stay ahead of the curve. Here are some of the top programming languages to learn in 2023.

1. Python
    Python has consistently been one of the most popular programming languages in recent years. It is versatile, easy to learn, and has an extensive range of libraries and frameworks. Python is commonly used for data analysis, machine learning, web development, and scientific computing.

1. JavaScript
    JavaScript is a programming language used for creating interactive web pages and front-end development. It is the backbone of web development and is used extensively to create dynamic and responsive web pages. With the rise of single-page applications, JavaScript has become even more critical in web development.

1. Rust
    Rust is a system programming language that has been gaining popularity in recent years. It is designed to be safe, concurrent, and fast, making it a great language for systems programming, game development, and web development. Rust's syntax is similar to C++ and is known for its focus on memory safety and performance.

1. Kotlin
    Kotlin is a programming language that has been rapidly gaining popularity since its release in 2016. It is a cross-platform language that can be used for developing Android, web, and desktop applications. Kotlin has a concise syntax, is easy to learn, and is designed to improve productivity and reduce boilerplate code.

1. Go
    Go, also known as Golang, is a programming language created by Google. It is a fast and efficient language designed for building scalable network servers and web applications. Go's syntax is simple and easy to learn, and its built-in concurrency features make it ideal for developing high-performance applications.

In conclusion, these are just a few of the top programming languages to learn in 2023. There are many other languages worth exploring depending on your interests and needs. Regardless of which language you choose to learn, the most important thing is to keep learning and growing as a programmer.

dney, May 2, 2023 IP