1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

which is the most popular religion in this world?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by wilsontom, Oct 12, 2010.

1. animebuzz.tv

animebuzz.tv Peon

Best Answers:
    for me its christianity.

animebuzz.tv, May 11, 2012 IP
  2. sumonht1990

sumonht1990 Peon

Best Answers:
    My be unknownpray know nothing about Islam, but you also don't know the 'I' of 'Islam'. All of you have a great false about Religion. You think there are many religions in the planet originated by many people. The real is that all of this religions were from one God- Allah and all their name was Islam. When he sent Islam in a society or country by a prophet, some of the people accepted and some of them denied. After the death of the prophet that religion began to be distorted. Man (mostly those who took the religion as their profession) changed (and one of them is to change the name of the religion according to the name of the prophet or tribal or certain incident etc.) it according to their needs. By time, after some decades the religion was totally changed and then Allah had to sent Islam by another prophet. And the same case in every society, every region and every era. Thus a lot of religions were originated by man but all of them were distorted. By this way Christianity was born from Islam. Allah, at last sent His most beloved prophet Muhammad (S) for the whole human being for the rest of the history of earth. Thus all of the religions are from Islam.

sumonht1990, May 16, 2012 IP
  3. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    My be unknownpray know nothing about Scientology, but you also don't know the 'S' of 'Scientology'. All of you have a great false about Religion. You think there are many religions in the planet originated by many people. The real is that all of this religions were from one G-d- Thetans and all their name was Scientology. When he sent Scientology in a society or country by a prophet, some of the people accepted and some of them denied. After the death of the prophet that religion began to be distorted. Man (mostly those who took the religion as their profession) changed (and one of them is to change the name of the religion according to the name of the prophet or tribal or certain incident etc.) it according to their needs. By time, after some decades the religion was totally changed and then Thetans had to sent Scientology by another prophet. And the same case in every society, every region and every era. Thus a lot of religions were originated by man but all of them were distorted. By this way Islam was born from Scientology. Thetans, at last sent His most beloved prophet L. Ron Hubbard (S) for the whole human being for the rest of the history of earth. Thus all of the religions are from Scientology.

Rebecca, May 16, 2012 IP
  4. warloky

warloky Peon

Best Answers:
    When religionists take their religion into a popularity contest, that's when they get themselves into trouble..

warloky, May 17, 2012 IP
  5. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That makes no sense. Start making sense. You have a grasp of how time works, right? I mean, i'm not asking you to be able to do something as complex as tell the time, but you can grasp that an event that precedes another can't have been caused by it, right? Or was that random collection of unrelated words purely for something as underhand and dishonest as linkspam?

By the way, will you be taking part in draw mohammad day on the 20th? I will, it should be a lot of fun.

stOx, May 17, 2012 IP
  6. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Faith [feyth]

1. confidence or trust in a person or thing: faith in another's ability.

2. Strong belief in God or doctrines of a religion based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

Source :
    Wikipedia - Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam Webster

popotalk, May 17, 2012 IP
  7. TSG

TSG Member

Best Answers:
    :cool::cool:

TSG, May 17, 2012 IP
  8. boyhan child

boyhan child Peon

Best Answers:
    one of the most popular religion in the world today is Christianity

boyhan child, May 18, 2012 IP
  9. goy

goy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know which one. But i'm a Buddhism.

goy, May 18, 2012 IP
  10. warloky

warloky Peon

Best Answers:
    In the days of the Roman Empire and the Muslim Saracens religion was about the acquisition of lands and territories. Nowadays ,it's about control of economic and political power. So, God has always been sidelined, marginalized and unscrupulously used by political and economic players with the consent or approval of institutional churches. Which one of them is most popular? Does it matter?

warloky, May 18, 2012 IP
  11. ajielie

ajielie Peon

Best Answers:
    chritianity is the most popular in the world..

ajielie, May 20, 2012 IP