1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is the good source of traffic for adsense?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by roadhunter, Aug 2, 2010.

Hello everyone,

Currently I'm running a website with adsense. I want to know that, which is your primary source of traffic?

roadhunter, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  2. Yaniman

Yaniman Peon

Best Answers:
    Why you have doubt about it? Offcource traffic from Search Engines. It is the high quality targeted traffic

Yaniman, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  3. keriya

keriya Peon

Best Answers:
    How do we get traffics from search engine???
    pls explain to me

keriya, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  4. stoneworth

stoneworth Peon

Best Answers:
    Linkbuilding is good source of real traffics. If you can build thousand links with statics site then serp will increase.

stoneworth, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  5. Snowflys

Snowflys Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope you are a Newbie. However, to get 'natural traffic' from search engines, you need to first optimize your website for the exact descriptive keywords (phrases also count as keywords). Then you need to obtain some high quality backlinks. A good easy system for a newbie to use which also describes many things to do to reach top 10 in google is the software called IBP. This will take a bit of time as it is not totally automated however, if you follow instructions, you can become top naturally and if for some odd fluke you don't, you will be high enough that some high PR links can help drive it up the rest of the way. If you were experienced, I would describe many other methods but for a Newbie who must also learn things, this is a good system. Good luck.

Snowflys, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  6. brandon93s

brandon93s Active Member

Best Answers:
    It makes me sick. I read this same thread 10 times a day posted by 10 different people. Read around and use the search function and you will discover a whole wealth of information that will do you more good than this thread will!

-Brandon

brandon93s, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  7. Niharraj

Niharraj Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As many back link as you have, your SERP will improve and get a huge traffic.

Traffic is money.

Niharraj, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  8. Yaniman

Yaniman Peon

Best Answers:
    It needs SEO (Search Engine Optimization) work. If you search this forum you can see many threads which are extremely helpful in optimizing your website for Search Engines.

Yaniman, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  9. nirajkum

nirajkum Active Member

Best Answers:
    traffic from search engine is the best way to get the traffic ...

nirajkum, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  10. luckypunjab

luckypunjab Member

Best Answers:
    I think building links+optimization is best way to get more traffic but link building take some time, because there are lot of high qualified are sitting around you. So sit relax do your homework and wait for result, also submit your site in some high PR directories + bookmarking.
    Best of Luck

luckypunjab, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  11. Snowflys

Snowflys Peon

Best Answers:
    One of my best and fastest ways to get traffic but onlly after the website is first optimized and a few backlinks from directories and articles are obtained is to use press releases. I have increased my traffic enormously by submitting to as many free possible press release websites and spending about $300 spread over as many press release websites as possible (the cheapest ones) and I started seeing the effect slowly build upwards in around 3 to 5 days and continue for way beyond 3 weeks. It was enormous. I created a list to help everyone else for free to do this as fast as possible. You can see it at: http://www.internetmarketingservicessite.com/press-release-website-list.html It is free for everyone to use. You can write your own press release by using the basic instructions on another page so basically you could do this for totally free. I have added many free ones since I used the list myself. Even google news is used by some of the submission websites.

Snowflys, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  12. jewmark

jewmark Peon

Best Answers:
    You should try to get more traffic from search engine such as google, yahoo and bing. Lean more about keywords that can bring traffic from those search engine.

jewmark, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  13. Am I Tinman

Am I Tinman Peon

Best Answers:
    Simply put it is if your site is about 'dog training' the keywords phrase you are targeting should be "dog training". When you google the phrase and your site pop out in the 1st few search result, people click on it and redirect to you site - thats search engine traffic.

Am I Tinman, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  14. baccifinejewelry

baccifinejewelry Peon

Best Answers:
    Link building. This is one of the important thing to get more traffic for your site.

baccifinejewelry, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  15. seodash

seodash Member

Best Answers:
    You should select keywords relevant to the content of your content. Then use them as your anchor text in gathering quality backlinks.

seodash, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  16. belland

belland Peon

Best Answers:
    Organic traffic. This is the traffic from search engine but just make sure your site has lots of content and backlinks.

belland, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  17. Ironclad

Ironclad Peon

Best Answers:
    Link builing and the subsequent Search Engine traffic you get is the best 'type' of traffic for adsense websites. The types of visitors you get, are 'looking' for what your website has to offer and they are more likely to deliver the all-important click.

But as some people have already mentioned, Search Engine traffic isn't very easy to get. But the process can be made a whole lot easier if you happen to choose the right adsense topic to focus on. However, this requires a bit of research and patience (which is a rare commodity among some adsense newbies).

Anyway, good luck with getting traffic for your website.

Ironclad, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  18. khodem

khodem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ofcourse you need to build links to your site and target the keyword you want in order to get higher PR and then you will get good quality traffic and traffic=$

khodem, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  19. khodem

khodem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Roadhunter I am not sure how you ask a question like that, why I said that because I notice in yoru signature add something like (Adsense Earnings From $8 A Day To Over $800 A Month) if you promot such product then how can you ask that question??? it's strange for me ...

khodem, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  20. GeminiGerald

GeminiGerald Peon

Best Answers:
    A good source would be a topic that target people who don't know about AdSense

GeminiGerald, Aug 4, 2010 IP