1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is the best way to earn online money from home ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dipal76, Feb 18, 2009.

1. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Writing Articles I think.

traxport121, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  2. starrystars

starrystars Peon

Best Answers:
    One of the more preferred way would be to create your own product and sell it. Or you can also try affiliate products if you don't have a product yet. There's a lot of ways and none of them are actually better than the other choices. It all depends on your preferences, skills and also on how you "work it".

starrystars, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  3. mhk0m1

mhk0m1 Member

Best Answers:
    Probably you can't control which category of ads and which type of ads these link ads companies show, if so, don't use these ad networks. Show only good & legit products/services ads.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
    mhk0m1, Jun 13, 2021 IP
  4. krishatnet

krishatnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are native English speaker then writing articles is the best option.

krishatnet, Jun 13, 2021 IP
  5. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can do tele-calling and sell Insurance by joining a company if you have great skills to scam strangers over phone.

jaguar34, Jun 13, 2021 IP
  6. Tucha

Tucha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Earnings at home can be divided into several types:
    1. Professional skills
    2. Network Marketing
    3. Playing on the world currency market
    4. Familiar types of business

Professional skills - there are many professionals who are able to fulfill their obligations at home as well as in the office. For example - designers, programmers, layout designers, etc.

Network marketing - sitting at home you can attract customers to buy goods from a particular company with a percentage of the sale

Playing on the global foreign exchange market - making money on fluctuations in exchange rates, if you believe advertising, can make an ordinary citizen, if not a millionaire, then a very wealthy person in a matter of minutes.
    However, not everything is so simple, but one desire playing and a computer is not enough - first you need to attend training courses, but this is sometimes not enough - those who have already experienced the happiness of playing say that the most important thing is self-control (even composure) and the willingness to lose. Of the negative phenomena of such an occupation are losses, especially at the first stage, as well as a quick "squatting", when a person with red eyes, indicating more than one night without sleep, is ready to spend more than one such night in front of the computer, because "are you not See, here it goes. ”

Long-familiar types of business - The types of home businesses that everyone has become accustomed to for a long time include, for example, baking cakes and cookies at home to order , production of decorations for large halls in which solemn events will take place. A relatively recent and successfully established type of home business is the production of abstracts and tests on order. Finally, the most exotic types of home business are fortune telling (including astrology) at home. For this, judging by current trends, it is not at all necessary to have talent. The main thing here is to correctly assess the client and say what he wants to hear. The amount of earnings depends on the qualifications of the "speaker".

Tucha, Jun 14, 2021 IP
  7. usaukclassifieds

usaukclassifieds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing is ideal for people who work from home since it provides a guaranteed income if you use the right method.

usaukclassifieds, Jun 14, 2021 IP
  8. Leadnetwork

Leadnetwork Member

Best Answers:
    I believe the best option for me is Affiliate marketing, there are so many niches and so many traffic sources that can work great. Everything you need are knowledges, some testing and a lot of desire to develop yourself

Leadnetwork, Jun 14, 2021 IP
  9. begemotik.pro

begemotik.pro Peon

Best Answers:
    Copywriting and PPC

begemotik.pro, Jun 16, 2021 IP
  10. Charlie Wex

Charlie Wex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In fact, there are a lot of options beyond what you have described. I personally enjoy writing different articles and texts. I do SMM as a part-time job. There are other options, but to be honest, I really wanted to learn web design as well. I would like to run my own newspaper and do everything myself. For now, my design consists of templates that I find on the internet.

Charlie Wex, Oct 28, 2021 IP
  11. Gardahn

Gardahn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of opportunities if we speak about working from home, starting from freelance websites which can help you to find the full-time job, ending with passing surveys. I guess that if you're not eager to earn a lot and just want to get extra income to your primary source of money, then you can start off with surveys. Just google and you will find such websites. Otherwise, if you want to start freelancing and you even are ready to reject your previous workplace, then here rely on your skills. If you're good at copywriting, then get an account on one of the freelance websites and receive orders.

Gardahn, Nov 2, 2021 IP
  12. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I used to make some income from translating documents and articles from home. I also made a bit of money writing articles whenever I was asked and had the time. These days while I still get asked, I almost always farm out requests to others who need the work.

Spoiltdiva, Nov 14, 2021 IP
  13. PozziBros

PozziBros Peon

Best Answers:
    try to learn codibg and find a job on Upwork. Not the easiest way, but the most reliable.

PozziBros, Nov 18, 2021 IP
  14. katelyn Nganga

katelyn Nganga Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    https://sites.google.com/view/make-60-dollars-daily/home here is how i earn $60 dollars daily
    thank me later

katelyn Nganga, Nov 22, 2021 IP
  15. Igorkur

Igorkur Peon

Best Answers:
    I work at the Quorksom Exchange and I am good at making money. I recommend it for work.

Igorkur, Nov 25, 2021 IP