1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is the best tool for checking analytics reports?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Azharuddin Sheikh, Feb 9, 2022.

Which tools, both paid and free, do you think provide good and accurate analytics reports for a website or blog, based on your experience?

Azharuddin Sheikh, Feb 9, 2022 IP
  2. SEOPearl

SEOPearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend Ahref since it will satisfy you, but it is paid.

SEOPearl, Feb 10, 2022 IP
  3. mindarya

mindarya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If it's your website, there's nothing better that Google Analytics and Google Search Console. If it's not your website, you can use Semrush and Ahrefs (the last one is mostly used for SEO needs, Semrush is more multipurpose)

mindarya, Feb 11, 2022 IP
  4. Azharuddin Sheikh

Azharuddin Sheikh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am using Google Analytics and Google Search Console where I am getting details, but I notice that in these tools I am doing many kinds of things for website promotions in which many kinds of platform reports we can't get reports through.

I have also used Ahrefs and Semrush tools for checking the DA of websites and am confused that both tools are providing different, different things. So, I am asking you which tool we can trust and who can provide you with the right reports.

Azharuddin Sheikh, Feb 11, 2022 IP
  5. DenisMatsko

DenisMatsko Peon

Best Answers:
    Serpstat, Similar Web, Semrush, GA

DenisMatsko, Feb 14, 2022 IP
  6. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    For analyzing the site's performances and determining some potential issues, the best idea is to use Google Analytics and Google Search Console, as here you will find many different insights and reports which can help you conclude what is working fine and what needs to be modified. For SEO purposes and analyzing keywords and links, you should use tools like SEMRush, Ubersuggest, Ahrefs, and similar, as here you would be able to select the most relevant phrases for your needs.

VortexAlpha, Feb 28, 2022 IP
  7. RVB77

RVB77 Member

Best Answers:
    I should say Seo Frog, Semrush et and Ahrefs.
    Starting with Seo Frog is more than enough. The others are very nice if you want to go deeper.

RVB77, Feb 28, 2022 IP
  8. myreseller home

myreseller home Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey there!
    Here are the top 5 Free Content Analytics Tools:
    1. Google Analytics
    Google Analytics is the go-to platform for many marketers, in large part because it’s totally free, chock-full of features, and comes with the clout of the Google brand name.
    2. Bitly
    Bitly may be best known as a free link shortener, but its features do more than just save space. Once you’ve shortened links—and possibly even added a vanity URL shortener—Bitly gives you the tools to efficiently share those links and analyze their performance.
    3. Piwik
    Piwik’s free software comes with a caveat: You’re required to download the program and host it on your own server. Piwik offers similar features to other popular analytics programs, including event tracking, visitor maps, and keyword search, but what sets it apart from its competitors is its mobile app and unlimited data storage.
    4. Open Web Analytics
    Open Web Analytics (OWA) is an open-source web analytics software, just like Piwik. Similarly, there is no limit on the amount of data you can store or the number of websites you can measure through the program.
    5. SEMrush
    SEMrush can also help you get ahead of your competitors by researching keywords in display ads, organic and paid search, and link building. Just enter a domain, keyword, or URL in the search bar, and you’ll gain access to a wealth of insights.
    Hope this answer satisfies your query...

myreseller home, Mar 2, 2022 IP
  9. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Aside from google analytics, search console, etc. I would recommend Piwik, host it from your own server, also you can customize the report and code the needed events from your website to track on.

KylieSweet, Mar 3, 2022 IP
  10. RayLey

RayLey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    • Google Analytics.
    • Hotjar.
    • Mixpanel.
    • Matomo.

RayLey, Mar 14, 2022 IP