1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is the best site to get traffic for my business?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Kratika, Feb 14, 2015.

Friends I have an website related to web hosting..........can you suggest be which offsite technique or social media site will be best option for me to get high traffic....?

Solved! View solution.
    Kratika, Feb 14, 2015 IP
  2. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Web hosting is a competitive niche. I would suggest you post offers on WHT and also use paid advertising like adwords.
    Twitter would be the best social site for free promotion.

blogdum, Feb 14, 2015 IP
  3. Shawn Dickson Swail

Shawn Dickson Swail Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to inform you that on the internet several websites which is using by lot's of people daily and there are number of visitors who visit daily on these website. these maximum website called social media sites, So there are we can contact users and promote our website thoroughly.
    Shawn Dickson Swail

Shawn Dickson Swail, Feb 15, 2015 IP
  4. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Focus on social media marketing to bring traffic to your business' website, using sites like Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, YouTube and even Tumblr if you're audience is there. If you're business is related to web hosting or is a web hosting company then you certainly have potential customers on Tumblr, so start getting more active on these sites and watch the traffic roll in!

cronik, Feb 15, 2015 IP
  5. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Using different platforms such as forum sites, blog sites, and social media will be the medium to be recognized and popular in the web hosting industry. Establish your service from the targeted audience and interact with them as well as providing them the needs and expectations.

KylieSweet, Feb 15, 2015 IP
  6. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe relevant forum sites will help and a little blogging will do.
    I don't think social media will be a great tool for this one but maybe at some point you can find groups or communities relevant to your niche, where you can interact with people that have same interests as you are.

Patricia Ann Lee, Feb 15, 2015 IP
  7. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you work with SEO. PPC gives you instant results, but the traffic will stop IMMEDIATELY after you stop the subscription (or you left with no credits at all)...

patco, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  8. dataguru

dataguru Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Suggested Methods:
    1) SEO (Most Important- Unique Content, then do some directory, bookmarking having relevant category &PR : Blog post and commenting )
    2) SMO (Share your Post and ask your friends to populate as much as possible)

dataguru, Feb 26, 2015 IP