1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

which is the best place to learn about creating photoshop tutorials??

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by debarshi18, Jun 25, 2012.

1. theinternetmarketingkid

theinternetmarketingkid Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm unsure if you're asking how to make photoshop tutorials or if you're looking for photoshop tutorials. So I'll answer both.

If you're serious about making tutorials - than I would recommend making a blog and writing up tutorials on photoshop - try to have an order to your tutorials and categorize them, don't just make random tutorials. You can print screen every step you do and write what exactly you did. You can also have video tutorials - and use a video capture software where you can voice over and walk through step by step what you're trying to teach. You can than upload these videos to youtube and link them back to your blog. This should drive traffic and you may even be able to monetize said blog.

If you were just looking for photoshop tutorials. Just google what you're trying to do and you should find a tutorial for just about anything. Hope this helps.

- The Internet Marketing Kid