1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is the best paid tools to rank my website on Top Page?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Digitalservices, Jul 7, 2018.

Tell me anyone with step by step............

Digitalservices, Jul 7, 2018 IP
  2. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you kidding? You are looking for paid tools, there is no such tool but why don't you search for the SEO Agency.

Sumit_Singh, Jul 8, 2018 IP
  3. Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No tool needed.

1. Write high quality long form content that people actually want to read and search out.
    2. Get backlinks from authority sites in the same niche.

Rob Whisonant, Jul 9, 2018 IP
  4. Hostfinch

Hostfinch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are no such paid tools for website ranking. You can go with Google ADWords or simply follow all onpage and offpage SEO techniques.Hope this help you to get better ranking for your webiste.

Hostfinch, Jul 9, 2018 IP
  5. Stive Smith

Stive Smith Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no such SEO tools in the market or provides by Google to get better ranking. There are many free & paid tools which can be used to analysis few things of SEO like traffic-SEORush, Majestic, SEMRush Alexa, backlink-Ahref, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster etc, keywords ranking to give you some deep insights about SEO stats.

Stive Smith, Jul 10, 2018 IP
  6. prince@life

prince@life Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There are various tools available on the market. Premium ones are SEORush, Ahrefs, Competition Tracking using Alexa, Google Adwords Explorer, Moz Link explorer, Majestic and more.
    Apart from that, i am using one all in one tool, which combines all of the above services together at affordable rates. Well, i am unable to share the link here in public, it might be marked as promotion. So PM me for the website link.

prince@life, Jul 10, 2018 IP
  7. Digitalservices

Digitalservices Peon

Best Answers:
    Good Idea
    you can tell me which is the best SEO company?

Digitalservices, Jul 11, 2018 IP
  8. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many SEO companies in the market that are doing well and some are fraud and don't do anything beneficial for their client.
    So before choosing the SEO agency, check the Google Reviews for the company and also check reviews on other reviews for the same. As we all know SEO is not the overnight process and someone promises you to rank your web pages in a week, don't go with that agency. So, choose wisely and it is quite difficult which SEO agency is best in your area.

Sumit_Singh, Jul 14, 2018 IP
  9. Manish.ebiztrait

Manish.ebiztrait Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Use Google Adwords - Best paid tool to rank your website on 1st Page of Google.

Manish.ebiztrait, Apr 20, 2019 IP