1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is the best method of marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by dipal76, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Abigail41

Abigail41 Peon

Best Answers:
    From my experience, I would say that Direct Mail Service is the best one. I have been using the service for more than 3 years now, and have felt it to be very effective and affordable. Although emails and social media ads are good, the chances of them getting ignored are very high. Whereas, in this case, customers do take a look into it, as it is given to them in-hand.

Abigail41, Jun 16, 2022 IP
  2. Abigail41

Abigail41 Peon

Best Answers:
    From my experience, I would say that Direct Mail Service is the best one. I have been using the service for more than 3 years now, and have felt it to be very effective and affordable. Although emails and social media ads are good, the chances of them getting ignored are very high. Whereas, in this case, customers do take a look into it, as it is given to them in-hand.

Abigail41, Jun 16, 2022 IP
  3. Paincrusher

Paincrusher Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'd allocate here two ways: email marketing and social media marketing. Globally speaking - B2B marketing is the most perspective thing ever created by people.
    Email marketing implies bunch of peculiarities as well as any other types of marketing, you should find the right "sample" of what you will write to your leads and potential customers. The matter here is to have a well-structured database, which would be generated either on your own or with a help of your employees.
    Social media marketing includes the interaction with potential customers and target audience directly on the platforms. You create the content for them while they generate income for your company. These are the most valuable types of marketing in my opinion.

Paincrusher, Jun 24, 2022 IP
  4. LouisD393

LouisD393 Peon

Best Answers:
    Mail advertising is a really good way to get customers to notice your product. There are so many ways to do it nowadays, with the advent of e-mail and social media. Mail advertising is something that is not yet dying out, and is still a great mainstream marketing tool.

LouisD393, Jul 27, 2022 IP