1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is the best and safest place to buy backlinks? I just cant find one!!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by raj61184, May 7, 2011.

1. no1digital

no1digital Peon

Best Answers:
    I dear say there are a host of places were one can purchase backlinks at a price. That said you may be better off creating your own backlinks which will give your website more strength ... Think about it for a moment. A backlink represents a website informing the cyber world that your site has valuable information relating to a niche and subject matter. Secondly, you will have to regularly update the content on your site to give your page even more SEO qualities to steadily climb the rankings within search engines. One of the best tools I have found to help me achieve these tasks and other SEO practises besides is: 'Webfire' http://seoawebsite.org/index.php/google-seo/

You can also check out the 6 SEO Fundamentals you will need to out-rank your competitors!

Happy Hunting...

no1digital, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  2. sharppotato

sharppotato Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can buy at DP we offer great backlinks!

sharppotato, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  3. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In my experiences you can buy quality back links from fiverr but the thing is that to make it more natural you have to spread how you create the backlinks to your website.

Mr victor, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  4. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    lmao, what kind of quality you gonna get for 5 bucks... ya right. Your idea of quality must be way off.
    How do you know that being brand new to the forum? This place is one of the worst places to buy links.... for MANY reasons...

indyonline, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  5. hsak

hsak Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

If you looking for high quality backlinks then SEOClerks is the best place for you. I always use SEOClerks to buy SEO Services because if I wont get the quality work then I can reject the work and receive my funds back.
    Check out the backlink services at seoclerks:
    http://www.seoclerks.com/search/backlink

hsak, Mar 31, 2013 IP
    tommy6336 likes this.
  6. sitesdump

sitesdump Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    DONT BUY .. as google smells .. who are selling or buying ... u'll be kicked badly .. better make uniq conten .. and post on article sites and u'll get good results q

sitesdump, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  7. Sebastian Arango

Sebastian Arango Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It all varies, I think it's better to just wake up now and not buy back links. It's not safe, just do it manually!

Sebastian Arango, Jan 9, 2015 IP