1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Is The Best Affiliate Program In Clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by psrinivas, Aug 6, 2006.

Which Is The Best Affiliate Program In Clickbank?

psrinivas, Aug 6, 2006 IP
  2. ColaDesigns

ColaDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    easily www.digitalportrait.net :) It's a professional photo editing service

lol, but seriously, i dont think that question is possible to answer, everyone has their own niche. I like promoting sites at professionalcash dot com and spyprofits dot com

-CD

ColaDesigns, Aug 6, 2006 IP
  3. imran01

imran01 Guest

Best Answers:
    yes man i also want to know what is the best program to market if someone know then leave me privite message tooo plz

imran01, Aug 13, 2006 IP
  4. ErnestK

ErnestK Peon

Best Answers:
    No one is going to tell you what they promote. They don't want anyone to horn in on their money. But what they don't understand is that if someone isn't good at selling, then they don't lose any money. ;) If you can type up a good sales pitch, you can sell anything. ;)

ErnestK, Aug 13, 2006 IP
  5. briguy

briguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Okay I can understand not wanting to "give a map to your goldmine" but can anyone help me with this question...what would be better to promote ...a high gravity level or a low gravity level? etc.

briguy, Jan 23, 2007 IP
  6. bbc8712

bbc8712 Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe you must try for yourself

bbc8712, Jan 23, 2007 IP
  7. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what i low gravity and high gravity? what does this means and how to calculate it?

wounded1987, Jan 23, 2007 IP
  8. Telmari

Telmari Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ultimately, Briguy, the best product to promote is the one that YOU can convert with. Everyone has their own products they fancy... golf swings, mp3 downloads, dog training, etc etc etc.

The idea here would be to first learn how to market, and then choose what to market. Once you have the basics down, such as market research, points of interest, and selling presentation, you could pick just about any product and sell it.

The gravity factor is one I see a lot of newer people to Clickbank look at, as I myself did at one point in time. It can be helpful if all you want to know is that a product can convert... but certainly should not be used as a gauge of whether or not the product will convert for you.

My advice would be to dig in deep - instead of just randomly choosing a product because you think it has a high or low gravity, learn more basics of marketing & how to sell in general.

Take some extra time. Figure out why certain products are selling well, and why others aren't, and then go and do research. Find your target audience, what they are looking for, and then find the best way to give it to them.

If you can do this effectively, you are almost guaranteed to produce a winner sooner or later, no matter whether the product has high or low gravity.

-T

Telmari, Jan 23, 2007 IP
  9. Jim Guinn

Jim Guinn Peon

Best Answers:
    Very sound advice.

The reason their are more and more affiliates out there not making money is because they put the cart before the horse. They think it should be easy. "Just give me the 'best' program to make money with and I'll rule the world in a week...month...year...etc." I think they have been watching too many infomercials or Honeymooners reruns with Ralph and Norton..."Oh, chef of the future....."

There is a lot of preparation needed, knowledge to be learned, and skills to be acquired to be successful at affiliate marketing.

Maybe the question in this thread should have been.

"Can anyone give me advice on how to become a successful affiliate marketer?"

Jim

Jim Guinn, Jan 23, 2007 IP
  10. briguy

briguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Telmari and Jim Guinn for your expert advice..My situation is that I have been trying to makes sales from a keyword that I am familiar with...and I look at the "gravity" for the products..now currently there are two somewhat similiar products...payouts etc..except for the gravity..I was just wondering if there was a "rule of thumb" when it comes to make a decision between two similiar product?

briguy, Jan 27, 2007 IP
  11. Telmari

Telmari Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would say in this case, your rule of thumb is promote them both! Hopefully, you're setting up a landing page set up to review said products, and in that case, all you need is one more product and you're good to go.

-T

Telmari, Jan 27, 2007 IP
  12. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Franck S, Jan 27, 2007 IP
  13. chiller333

chiller333 Peon

Best Answers:
    HI,

I see you want to know about a good clickbank product you want to promote, well I'll tell you a good one that will surely make you a lot of money as it has me.

onehourpaydays.com/

onehourpaydays.com/Affiliate.html

Just check the sites out, i recommend buying the product then giving a review, thats the best way to make your money, thats what i did

thanks.

chiller333, Aug 23, 2010 IP