1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is better way for get DMOZ listing

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by smartyseo, May 30, 2011.

Hello
    friends
    I have submitted my site in DMOZ before 3 month but i can't get it my site in dMOZ so please help me. Tell me which is the better way to get DMOZ listing.

smartyseo, May 30, 2011 IP
  2. weknowonlinemarketing

weknowonlinemarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you submitted your site in appropriate category? If yes, you have to wait for the listing. Because there is no specific timeframe for the listing in DMOZ

weknowonlinemarketing, May 30, 2011 IP
  3. Guisbar

Guisbar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to be patient, and most of all avoid resubmitting your site as they will consider that as spam. It can take up to a year or so, depending on the section/moderator.

Guisbar, May 30, 2011 IP
  4. Anonymously

Anonymously Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It can take more than that, the timeframe is from a few days to SEVERAL YEARS for a review for a POSSIBLE listing. As also said, don't re-submit and no there is no way you can find out what has happened to your site, just have to check every few months or so by adding the site URL (without WWW) to DMOZ search box, if it is listed it will show there.

Anonymously, May 30, 2011 IP
  5. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The guidelines clearly show that you should submit only once, and to the single best category.

So be warned, you better hope that no 'end user' has bothered to submit your site before you have, or you could already be labeled as a spammer! Just think people really dig your site, a handful of them submit it for review at the ODP, and low and behold, you are now considered a spammer and all related sites associated with your page are now removed from the ODP.

:D

Qryztufre, May 30, 2011 IP
  6. itscolumn

itscolumn Peon

Best Answers:
    I had submitted mine for months too........not listed anyway.

I start to wonder is it something wrong with the design on my site >.<

itscolumn, Jun 6, 2011 IP