1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

which is better google ads or facebook ads for business?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Kamaldeep Singh SEO, Sep 6, 2015.

As the battle of Facebook vs. Google rages on, it can often be difficult for advertisers to decide where they should focus their attention.

Advertising and creating a brand presence on Facebook has different advantages and requires a different approach than advertising on Google AdWords.

Google AdWords vs. Facebook Ads: Which is Better for our Business?

Kamaldeep Singh SEO, Sep 6, 2015 IP
  2. Sam Giani

Sam Giani Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi ,

Google Ads Vs. Facebook Ads which is better ? Ideally, you’ll want to implement both Facebook advertising and Google advertising. While there are a number of similarities between advertising on Facebook and Advertising on Google, there are some major differences as well. Both Google and Facebook have a massive potential audience, and they both are primarily PPC Advertising channels. I believe both of them well be very helpful.

Sam

Sam Giani, Sep 10, 2015 IP
  3. indigobean2003

indigobean2003 Active Member

Best Answers:
    When you advertise on a search engine the conversions tend to be very high. You can advertise a product to someone right when they are looking for it. The drawback is that search engine advertising costs more.

Depending on your product one option is going to work better for you. You just have to test to see which one works better.

indigobean2003, Sep 10, 2015 IP
    Kamaldeep Singh SEO likes this.
  4. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook.

Senobia, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  5. megamind22

megamind22 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've tried them both and Facebook happens to be much cheaper for me with good ROI. So I suggest you try them both to see which converts best for your niche market. Hope that helps.

megamind22, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  6. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would say eventually you might want to use both, it is the question of what portion of your budget goes to each one. Although Google gives you a targeting solution that no one else can but the click through rates or impressions on Google ads are about 1.5 to 3% which for small budgets it is very low. Facebook has higher ROI but the target audience you get is different, specially in age range. Younger crowd with higher usage rate.
    I'd suggest you take a look at both, analyse them and run a test for about two months on each with a limited budget, at the end of the month compare and then decide which one you want to go for.
    Good luck

Mehdi.b, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  7. James Harper

James Harper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've seen better conversions and better quality traffic with Facebook ads. Although, I think trying out Google AdWords is worth it too.
    Cheers,

James Harper, Sep 15, 2015 IP
  8. Leilani Sniffen

Leilani Sniffen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook ads. Especially starting out. Test. Test. Test.

Leilani

Leilani Sniffen, Sep 15, 2015 IP
  9. Massmail

Massmail Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As i saw Facebook advertisements is generally utilized for preferences and google adwords focused on numerous limited time sites which impact and focused to clients mouse. So better you run with google adwords which having high notoriety than facebook ads.Though, its all relies on upon your specialty and relies on upon your business this whatever i can say it.

Massmail, Sep 16, 2015 IP
  10. veert

veert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    according to me, both has their own importance. google adwords and facebook both are very good tools for marketing but facebook is better for ecommerce . and location is also a big factor. in some location you get better results in facebook.

veert, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  11. j.j.

j.j. Member

Best Answers:
    facebook is better than adwords. in my location facebook will give better results than adwords.

j.j., Sep 24, 2015 IP
  12. Mit Thakkar

Mit Thakkar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First find your target audience and then check weather they spent more time. There are many professionals who are not available mostly on facebook but there also some of people who are always online on facebook and checking their profile many times. For google adwords, it costs more than FB ads.

Mit Thakkar, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  13. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's probably worth expanding on what "my location" means - all of India or your city in particular?

sarahk, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  14. williamrich1987

williamrich1987 Member

Best Answers:
    I think google adwords ads with ppc are the best to advertise your website.

williamrich1987, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  15. j.j.

j.j. Member

Best Answers:
    yeah. you are correct. i should specify my location. here my location means " all of india". i got good result with facebook in campare to google adwords for local market.

j.j., Sep 30, 2015 IP
  16. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google Ads are more targeted but it can be very expensive. Unless you're willing to lose a lot of money on the front-end or are selling a high-ticket product, you're not likely to make any money.

gregdavidson, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  17. Outlaw Millionaire

Outlaw Millionaire Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google has been quite finicky over the years for me. I prefer the ROI on Facebook ads because I'm able to target my market better.

Outlaw Millionaire, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  18. 5Gloria5

5Gloria5 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no single best PPC ad network. You have to try both and see which gives you better results. There are niches that work extremely well on Facebook and if you use the same ad on AdWords, it will give you a poor CTR and conversion rate.
    The only way to figure it out is to try both and see what works for you.

5Gloria5, Oct 8, 2015 IP
  19. Marionfive

Marionfive Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try them both but sooner or later you’ll find out that facebook is much more better)

Marionfive, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  20. Kamaldeep Singh SEO

Kamaldeep Singh SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Guys Your positive replies. I used both Ad-network for different websites. Now I clear about which 1 is batter, according to me after self practice both ad networks depend on our industry. :)

Thanks guys

Kamaldeep Singh SEO, Oct 13, 2015 IP