1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is best technique in SEO for 2014, after all the news updates?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by HighTechOcean, Feb 11, 2014.

Change is the only thing constant in the world of SEO. Given the fact that most widely used and popular search engine, Google adapts its algorithms every year, hence SEO techniques undergo changes at the word go.

Last year has seen a lot of news happening in the SEO front with Google acting tough on repeat offenders who use websites to break Google’s webmaster guidelines with outmoded strategies such as trading links.

News is also that google would be enriching web pages with images, so now SEOs have the added responsibility of enhancing their website with content rich images to gain the right visibility.

Recent SEO news has also specified that by using strategies such applying for google authorship, providing information about one’s company logo and using schema.org for article markup will ensure every in-depth articles to have the prospects of having their content featured among the top web search results.

Since android phones are the order of the day. Google has been striving to index in android apps alongside regular web pages. SEO content marketers can use this information to create enriching android apps for their content in case they haven’t started it yet.

Gone are the days when google couldn’t recognize plural expressions such as “and”, “if” and the like. The latest SEO beneficial news has that search engines will be adapted to handle variations behind wordings, a concept better known as semantic search.

Another relief from the Google camp will be the relaxation on link limit, which was hundred links per page earlier, will be relaxed to a reasonable range of one hundred and ten links per page. This news can be particularly beneficial for companies looking forward to work with research and link heavy webpage.

Some best techniques in SEO to be kept in mind for the year 2014, after all the news update remains:
    • SEO content should be more specific and target oriented. If the content is relevant in terms of its usefulness then it will get a better rank.
    • One can use the social networking sites, Public Relations and other online forums to enhance their product reach.
    • Focus on conversion rates rather than visitor turnover rates.
    • Use digital immersive graphics, use benefiting content and add inspiring user experiences in the websites that will attract more traffic and conversion rates to one’s websites.
    Along with Google, other web search engines such as Binge, Penguin, Ask and others are striving to inculcate the new SEO changes that will be beneficial for all. The year 2014 sure will prove to be the year of high quality content rich SEO work that will ensure remarkable user experience, alongside acting paramount to a good website performance.

HighTechOcean, Feb 11, 2014 IP
  2. John Eulizer Nimo

John Eulizer Nimo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well said...

John Eulizer Nimo, Feb 11, 2014 IP
  3. HighTechOcean

HighTechOcean Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I hope this technique will help us.

HighTechOcean, Feb 11, 2014 IP
  4. sanjid

sanjid Member

Best Answers:
    I think it won't just read the following url http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/guest-blogging/ as mattcutts is after blog posting or guest blog posting now.... This is madness nothing else....

sanjid, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  5. rozerr

rozerr Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you didn't get the point what Matt Cutts said in that post or Video. Let me explain you the thoughts that are:
    "Blog posts that Google deems done for only “SEO purposes” are now going to be considered spam and thus, people may get punished for them." as said Danny Sullivan
    Also Matt Cutts Said "Google has the right to defend our search results from low-quality or spam results in our opinion. So when I do a post like this, I’m trying to provide guidance on the sort of behavior or activity that Google would prefer not to reward."

rozerr, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  6. sanjid

sanjid Member

Best Answers:
    Rozer I understood I think you didn't get my point Google have the right to do so and it will save us from the spammers as well what I meant by madness is for those ppl who will be still trying to get backlinks through this way... :)

sanjid, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  7. rozerr

rozerr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Totally agree.

rozerr, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  8. sanjid

sanjid Member

Best Answers:
    I have just written a content for my blog regarding this can you please check and suggest if I missed out anything to mention...? http://www.rdpbd.com/google-is-after-guest-blogging-check-matt-cutts-review/ here is the url to review...

sanjid, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  9. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no best technique in my opinion.

Dionne Taylor, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  10. HighTechOcean

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I have read this news Sanjid. I'm agree with you but Could anybody suggest me which technique can be use for proper SEO...?

HighTechOcean, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  11. Garyson

Garyson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice Article with Depth Knowledge.

Garyson, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  12. rozerr

rozerr Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are certain techniques you can use after guest blogging:
    1) Info-graphics Creation
    2) blogging 2-3 times a week (Unique in-depth articles)
    3) e-books Creation
    4) video marketing

rozerr, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  13. tampahomes90

tampahomes90 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Very well defined, here is another article that outlines how to do SEO in 2014 to be safe from Google's Algorithm updates at www.updateland.com/2014/02/search-engine-optimization.html

tampahomes90, Feb 13, 2014 IP
  14. HighTechOcean

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much rozerr and tampahomes90.

Rozerr i don't have any idea about info-graphics creation and e-books creation. Could you please explain me on deep..?

Tampahomes90 i read that blog. It's really awesome.

HighTechOcean, Feb 18, 2014 IP
  15. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    1: I want to ride Jet Google - so i can jump out at 10,000 ft...
    2: I want to stand on the tracks so Google Train can run me over.
    3: I hope that Google Map car hits me, then I will be free of google...
    4: I want to jump off a very high cliff for google....
    (I was just trying to get away from google, and i fell off the cliff....)

dscurlock, Feb 18, 2014 IP
  16. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    My plan for 2014 and beyond is to post on my website a steady diet of original, (hopefully) excellent content. Then I'll get it out via Google+, Facebook, and a very small handful of other high-quality social sites such as Squidoo. There's just one of me (no employees), and I have 18 grandkids to keep up with. So I have to prioritize a few key things and stick to them, in order to "have a life" outside of the worldwide web. Putting out original, high-quality content is at the top of my list. FYI, current traffic is about 30K unique visitors a month, down from 60K before Penguin and Panda.

Jim4767, Feb 18, 2014 IP
  17. Eslam N

Eslam N Member

Best Answers:
    Well said.

Eslam N, Feb 18, 2014 IP
  18. sayjohn

sayjohn Member

Best Answers:
    I like the idea of mobile app and Google authorship. Nice post by the hightechocean.

sayjohn, Feb 19, 2014 IP
  19. rozerr

rozerr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello HighTechOcean,

As we know visual content is best way of marketing now-a-days. So it is good practice to provide information in pictorial or image form.

"Infographics are graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge intended to present complex information quickly and clearly."(source: wikipedia)
    An infographics includes visualization (i.e. color, theme and graphics) and Content (i.e. statistics and facts) to convey large amounts of information and insights in a pictorial manner. You can make it through different tool which are given here:
    http://moz.com/blog/10-tools-for-creating-infographics-visualizations

As we know article submission and guest blogging are comes under the radar of Google Spam Bot, my best bet is on Ebooks now.

"an electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose."(source: wikipedia)

Ebook creation is a part of content marketing and now become a strategy of marketing business online. Ebooks are quick to publish and more permanent piece of content than blog post. You can make it through different tool which are given here:
    http://mashable.com/2012/07/19/digital-tools-create-ebook/

Hope this helps you. Thanks

rozerr, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  20. HighTechOcean

Best Answers:
    Thanks you very much guys for your review.

HighTechOcean, Feb 21, 2014 IP