1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

which is best -- ebay and flipkart

Discussion in 'eBay' started by rahuljaidka007, Mar 27, 2012.

1. SATYA SAHOO

SATYA SAHOO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well...I have used both flipkart and ebay lot many times and based on my experience both are good .But personally I prefer ebay .Below is a comparison .

Flipkart delivery is faster than ebay , I stay in Bangalore and I have always received products within 48 hrs ,in most cases even within 24 hrs.
    Flipkart products are always genuine and original.
    Anything above 4k you can avail on EMI. For high value orders flipkart EMI is good ,they will charge flat Rs 500/- for 6 months EMI and 100 for 3 months EMI .So if your order is worth Rs 200000/- and you go for 6 months EMI you only have to pay Rs 200500/- which is 0.04% per month.

Well about ebay ,what attracts me more is it's variety and number of products .Search anything chances are more you will get it on ebay .You wont get gold or silver coin on flipkart but you can get it on ebay .

On ebay you can get new and used/old products .You wont get 200 years old stamp on flipkart , but can get it on ebay .
    SEMrush
    If you spend sometime and search properly , chances are more that you will get the same item even 20%-30% less price than any other sites .On ebay you will have to search properly as you will find multiple posts for the same item and sometime it's confusing for new user.

When it comes to discount ,ebay has always discount coupons ranging from 6% to 10% .You can shop with any bank credit/debit card and get discount .You should always search ebay coupons before doing transactions on ebay .I sometime use http://www.coupondunia.in/ebay to find coupons .But I am sure Ebay gives lot more coupon than posted here.Again you have search for the best coupon to get maximum discount . Many times I have bought 8 gb pen-drive worth Rs 500/- to Rs 600/- by just paying Rs 100/- to Rs 150/- .

Ebay assured free gift deals are amazing .I still wonder how ebay manages that .Ebay free gift deals runs almost in every festival and sometime even non-festival times .Let me give an example, during 2012 Ganesha festival ebay was offering free gift worth 25% of the transaction amount .My friend bought 30 gm gold coin worth Rs 100000 and he got a LG 32" LCD color TV .

Ebay transactions are safe , you can get your money back in 20 days incase any issue.But since individual sellers are posting so there are chances of getting cheated(this has happened to me also).In-case you find the product is not as described or product is not genuine , call ebay within 20 days or raise a claim online .Sometime money back takes more than 20 days , but surely you will get it .

Coming to EMI option , ebay does not have EMI option for every item .Seller can opt for it .However many products are available on EMI , especially electronic items .3 months EMI does not have any PF or interest, but for 6 months EMI they do charge 2.5% .

SATYA SAHOO, Feb 1, 2013 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Sashakta

Sashakta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    flipkart..

Sashakta, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  3. GoLinks

GoLinks Member

Best Answers:
    I like eBay better and paypal is great for safe transactions.

GoLinks, Feb 5, 2013 IP
  4. Harshal shah

Harshal shah Member

Best Answers:
    Flipkart is much better for India.. Most his seller are doing good sales. and quick response. Till now I got positive feedback for it.

Harshal shah, Sep 20, 2014 IP
  5. RevSan

RevSan Member

Best Answers:
    flipkart is best in india and ebay is best in others...

RevSan, Sep 20, 2014 IP