1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is best BANS or PHPBAY

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by priyaranjan2000, Nov 30, 2007.

1. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Hi Debbie,

I haven't used the editor kit, so I can't comment on it.

phpBay Pro is very simple. The installation is simple and painless and it comes with instructions. It's basically: upload, activate plugin, add your information in the phpBay Pro page in the admin, and start adding it to your content.

In a page or post, you simply add a string of code and set your keyword, number of listings to display, category number and any exclusion words. Publish the post, and move on to the next! Very, very simple to use.

I hope this helps and welcome the opportunity to earn your business.

GTech, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  2. tennisbum

tennisbum Peon

Best Answers:
    I was wondering if anyone has used PHPBay on an older version of WP?

I happen to be running versions 2.0 and 2.2. I know that the plugin recommends 2.3, but has anyone had any success with the older versions of WP??

Also, I use semiologic as my theme. Any else used PHPbay on semiologic before? If so, what are the results?

Thanks!
    Kerry

tennisbum, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  3. cylai

cylai Peon

Best Answers:
    Kerry:

While I can't answer your question, I suspect that the success of your BANS site have nothing to do with platform (semiologic, wordpress 2.0, or 2.3).
    IMHO, hot niche + targetted traffic = conversion ($$).

cylai, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  4. potentmix

potentmix Peon

Best Answers:
    No problem. I've used it on WP version 2.0.5 using the semiologic theme. Works just fine.

potentmix, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  5. sixfigureblogger

sixfigureblogger Banned

Best Answers:
    I haven't tried PHPBay but can say that I LOVE Bans... I've made over $100 in my first month. You can follow my progress and read my tips and stuff here:

http://www.nichestorescript.com

It's definitely worth it and... very addictive :D

sixfigureblogger, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  6. netgal

netgal Peon

Best Answers:
    one thing that I personally like about PHP Bay is that you have an option to have it on your post or not. In addition, with wordpress blogs, you can schedule your post automatically so you don't get penalized by google for having an old site that is not active. Keep in mind, that Google was banning some bans stores for being old and un updated.

netgal, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  7. keithjameslock

keithjameslock Peon

Best Answers:
    I like both phpBay and BANS but with phpBay I like that you can target multiple countries with just one blog (with a few enhancements). But with BANS you are targeting just one country.

keithjameslock, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  8. BlackTactics

BlackTactics Banned

Best Answers:
    i prefer PHPBay Pro.

BlackTactics, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  9. anglefourfivemedia

anglefourfivemedia Banned

Best Answers:
    I would say if you're trying to get search engine traffic bans will get you BANNED

anglefourfivemedia, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  10. greenhills

greenhills Peon

Best Answers:
    Damn Ive been looking for such a review! I wasted my money on bans then... geez

But seriously, what revenues have you guys seen from phpbay? On a weekly basis

greenhills, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  11. usmanhariri

usmanhariri Peon

Best Answers:
    i prefer using phpby..

usmanhariri, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  12. ChrisBa

ChrisBa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've never tried bans, but I have been using PHPBay for over a year, I like it, I like the support.. it makes me money - that's the main thing ;)

ChrisBa, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  13. jahbs

jahbs Peon

Best Answers:
    I have to admit, I was pretty excited about reading this post. It sounded like PHPBay was going to be an easy win. I went to Ebay to sign up and was rejected. Based on your opinion of this response, I'm assuming PHPBay and BANS won't work with Ebay anymore. Is that correct? Here's the message from eBay.

Thank you for applying to the eBay Partner Network. We regret to inform you that we cannot accept your application at this time.

Like many other affiliate programs, eBay Partner Network has a thorough application vetting process to ensure a good fit between a potential affiliate and the goals of the network. There are a number of reasons why your eBay Partner Network application may have been declined. Some of these include:
    -You are not in compliance with the eBay Partner Network Agreement and/or Code of Conduct.
    -The stated website that you plan to promote us from is non-functioning or inaccessible
    -The quality of your stated website is not in line with our network standards
    -The information you submitted in your application (contact information and your description of how you plan to promote eBay Partner Network) is incomplete or unclear
    -Your business model or stated website does not appear to be one that would attract eBay buyers (the eBay Partner Network does not currently provide commissions for bringing eBay sellers or listings to the site)
    -Your business model involves re-directing traffic directly to eBay from display ad networks or paid search (no longer allowed per our Terms and Conditions)
    -Your business model involves a sub-affiliate model (no longer allowed per our Terms and Conditions)

If you feel that your application deserves a re-review, please forward any additional information that you would like us to consider to our Customer Support Team. It is not necessary to submit an additional application with a different email address. Requests that contain no new information about your promotional methods will not be reconsidered.

Thank you,

The eBay Partner Network Team

jahbs, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  14. aix4200

aix4200 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't loose hope. I use phpbay Pro , if you are rejected by EBay you can still use phpzon - another product that works pretty good with Amazon. Besides raking money from CJ i am using phpbay and phpzon and my earning are going up every month.

:)

aix4200, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  15. JainJain

JainJain Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been very happy with phpbay Pro. I've been using it for a few years. The problem is that ebay has changed their payment structure, so I am focusing more attention elsewhere.

JainJain, Dec 23, 2009 IP