1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Fiverr gigs worked for you?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by infinity875, Apr 10, 2015.

Hello DP fellows,

Can you tell me from your experience which Fiverr gigs works for you and your experience with Fiverr sellers?

This way we keep our members protected from Fiverr scammers.

Post here your thoughts.

infinity875, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  2. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just look for the ones with 5 stars that have a few hundred sale and you should be fine.

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  3. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Always go with the top rated sellers.

funmom91, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  4. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depends what you want to use them for.

Design purposes?

Link building purposes?

??

Mkcoy, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  5. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Unlike others who posted above me, I like to give a chance to newcomers and those who don't have (m)any sales yet. They are usually more eager to get good feedback so they deliver fast, respond fast and are happy to accommodate special requests.

Also, many sellers post unbelievable offers to get some feedback and orders going, then start scaling down. For example, an article writer could start out by offering 3 x 500 words to get some reputation on his gig and once he has 10-20 feedbacks, will change his gig to 1 x 500 words. A links seller may give you 10 links at first, but later settle for just 2 for the same gig/price.

It's all a matter of testing, trying out different gigs and sellers. You can't expect us to write down good sellers and bad ones, there are just too many of both.

syda, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  6. Israel Gaudette

Israel Gaudette Member

Best Answers:
    My personal opinion is that fiverr delivery cheap quality services.. there are really peoples that still think it's possible to get a good service with only 5$ ?

I'm personally use freelancer.com to find jobs and on 10 jobs request, only one have failed ( my missunderstanding.. I didn't check feedback score on first order).

Israel Gaudette, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  7. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Writing services, Voice overs, Grammar corrections, lightweight graphic designers, reviews, youtube reviews, videos etc.

Fiverr is an awesome source if you use it logically. You'll never have someone build a from the ground up state of the art web site but you can most certainly get a hot babe with an awesome accent create a 1 minute video describing your product or service for five bucks...

NetStar, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  8. infinity875

infinity875 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for your reply's but I need actual examples with gigs (especially SEO gigs) that you know for sure that they are good and helped a bit your rankings. I know that I should choose sellers with 5 stars but trust me, even them, not all of them are good, I ordered articles from writers with 5 stars and they delivered crap... :(

I want this thread to be more like to help each other not to be scammed and to stay away from those.

So, let us know with which sellers or gigs you had good experience.

I will start with:

I had good experience with this seller. Mainly with his research gig: https://www.fiverr.com/adrianseo88/...s?funnel=b933019f-3dd3-44e7-9c45-25f845fbf36a
    I ordered research and he covered me up with tons of good keywords, domain research, niche in general research and so on.

Other good seller is: https://www.fiverr.com/dino_stark/b...c&funnel=1d1b31d8-b4da-42aa-af62-85d337a1be0e with his piramid, it has lots of positive feedback and I saw slightly changes in SEPRS.

I will post here and keep the thread updated as soon I will be satisfied with certain gigs.

infinity875, Apr 13, 2015 IP
  9. infinity875

infinity875 Active Member

Best Answers:
    infinity875, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  10. Blesta.Store

Blesta.Store Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've had a good experience with: https://www.fiverr.com/email_templet/design-or-code-a-best-quality-responsive-html-email-template

For a email template :)

Blesta.Store, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  11. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you need an illustration for your logo – or anything else, Fiverr has plenty of designers who can help you with everything from caricatures, drawings, blueprints, etc. While a lot of you might be completely and totally fed up with infographics it seems like they still work and get shared around. Think about using Fiverr to get some infographics made to sit at the beginning or end of a really big post that you do.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 21, 2015 IP