1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which fast bowler had the best bowling action?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by neilharvey, May 20, 2014.

Hey Cricket Lovers!

Who according to you had the best bowling action among all the fast bowlers to have graced the game? For me, the thrill of watching a fast bowler run up to the wickets and hurl those thunderbolts is unmatched by any other spectacle in sport unless its a freekick that finds the back of the net.

I have seen clips of Larwood bowling, I loved his action. Loved Akram's action, the purity of Kapil's action, and the smoothness of Hadlee's action. Allan Donald's coiling and uncoiling, Mcgrath's economy of action, I could go on.

I know its different strokes for different folks. Who's bowling would / does excite you? Would love to hear the thoughts of chaps who have an opinion on the old timers like Garth Le Roux, Keith Miller, Alan Davidson, Holding...

neilharvey, May 20, 2014 IP
  2. janinaherz

janinaherz Active Member

Best Answers:
    In recent times I like bowling of Dale Steyn, Lasith Malinga and Mitchell Johnson.
    And I also like Wasim Akram and Glenn Mcgrath.

janinaherz, May 21, 2014 IP
  3. lofuji

lofuji Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check out Michael Holding.

lofuji, Mar 19, 2015 IP