1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Ecommerce platform is best

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by osdiforum, May 9, 2012.

1. TA_Maria

TA_Maria Peon

Best Answers:
    For me, Magento is still the best because it has a lot of features.

TA_Maria, Mar 1, 2014 IP
  2. Solid Commerce

Solid Commerce Member

Best Answers:
    Magento and Bigcommerce are two platforms I'd love to suggest. Full disclosure: we're partnered with both of them.

When it comes to Magento, the Community Edition is free and open-sourced. Setting up your store and getting everything exactly the way you want it can definitely get pretty complicated. For those that don't have a ton of coding or programming experience under the old belt (and trust me, that's a lot of us -- myself included), it can be smart to hire a licensed Magento developer who can help you out. Since the Community Edition is free there's no official support, but there are a lot of super helpful forums.

Bigcommerce is a paid solution, but that means that it's very secure and has a lot of features and functionality going for it. You can find really good-looking themes that can do a lot for you right out of the box, and in my experience, it's really easy to get yourself set up with a super nice-looking store in a relatively small amount of time. Plus, a lot of their themes are responsive right out of the box, which is a huge help now that we're living in the Age of the Mobile Device.

Hope this helps!

Solid Commerce, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  3. c_root

c_root Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Magento... Of course

c_root, Mar 21, 2014 IP
  4. David Sulitzer

David Sulitzer Peon

Best Answers:
    Disclaimer: I work at a social loyalty firm - LoyaltyLion

Magento is definitely the post popular option. But Shopify is easier to use.
    They are both great in terms of support and functionality. Their app stores allow you to complement your offering quite nicely.
    For example, we offer a loyalty program which you can integrate entirely with your store.

If you would like to have a look, don't hesitate to visit our website at loyaltylion.com
    Our product is unique in that it lets you reward customers for all kinds of actions they perform on the store, not just the final purchase. This incentivizes people to come back and generates more engagement and sales.

David Sulitzer, Mar 26, 2014 IP
  5. shawn_michaels

shawn_michaels Member

Best Answers:
    I think Magento, WordPress is the best. u can try this.

shawn_michaels, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  6. Neha Jaswal

Neha Jaswal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Without thinking for a second, opt for Magento platform for your ecommerce store. Magento is available for free, has scalable platform, supports multi language. Besides this, Magento has that extensions which are a necessity for any general ecommerce online store.

Neha Jaswal, May 16, 2014 IP
  7. EarlJones

EarlJones Peon

Best Answers:
    According to me Magneto is the best platform for the E-commerce among the others.Magneto is very powerful,cost effective and flexible platform for the E-commerce.About 150,000 business all over the world choose Magneto as their E-commerce platform.

EarlJones, May 20, 2014 IP
  8. DeborahYoung

DeborahYoung Peon

Best Answers:
    My suggestion is to use Magento for best result. Maximum people choose Magento for the best e-commerce solution. It is powerful and cost effective. Magento is helpful to boost your business online. It is a fastest growing e commerce. Yes the maintenance cost for Magento is high, but it is more SEO friendly than others. It is good if you want an e-commerce for large business.

DeborahYoung, May 20, 2014 IP