1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Ecomerce Platform To Use Magento Or Zeuscart

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by ishika1234, Feb 11, 2013.

Can anyone suggest wich ecommerce platform to use from the above Magento or zeuscart or opencart What are the monthly charges and can we develop the entire website design frm it.most importantly wich will be easier to operate without having much of technical knowledge.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
    ishika1234, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  2. spyderfx

spyderfx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Magento is definitely the most solid of the three. It has a huge community around it, and the community version is free to use. It is considered a bit complicated to customize though.

spyderfx, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  3. sigmainfo

sigmainfo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depend on one's requirement. If you want more features like multi currency, multi lignual etc then you can go for Magento.
    Both Magento and Zeuscart are open source and many users has their success story with each open source platform. You can go for Enterprise edition as well.

sigmainfo, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  4. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,Zeuscart is the best free GPL Shopping Cart Software with the rich set of user & seo friendly features to create your store.

rashida, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  5. nirav348

nirav348 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think magento is the best platform for ecommerce website... I have been working in magento site and do SEO for my client...There are lots of Good Inbuilt facility in Magento for SEO......

nirav348, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  6. slimcat

slimcat Active Member

Best Answers:
    concerning with site speed, loading time magento will be the best option for every e-commerce shop

slimcat, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  7. orangegirl

orangegirl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would recommend CS-Cart. It is not so popular like Magento, but its code structure is much better - it is clear for customizations. And also it is easy to use.

orangegirl, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  8. creativewebmaster

creativewebmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend to use open cart. Open cart gives you easy to integrate, amend, add product description etc.

creativewebmaster, Feb 19, 2013 IP