1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which do you choose to jump in: Weight Loss VS Affiliate Marketing?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by karmaseo, Dec 14, 2012.

I know both niche have high gravity with a lot of affiliate marketer promote it and the products are the best seller. If you have to choose:

Which one do you want to jump in from cb marketplace:

1. Weight Loss

or

2. Affiliate Marketing

Well?

karmaseo, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think there is much more people concerned by weight loss than affiliate marketing.
    In english I made a whole site devoted to health, beauty and fitness, only for affiliate programs. As for affiliate marketing I didn't do one in english because I feel like it is a lost cause, so much competition from native english speakers.

But in french I went into both, weight loss and affiliate marketing. I'm developing affiliate marketing despite that it is really too new for french audience since most products are in english. But for weight loss there are already many products for sale in weight loss. Affiliate marketing I went into it because I'm also interested in, and the competition is very low. But I base my site on TRAFFIC GENERATION and CONVERSIONS. So that's what I'll talk mainly about in french. But I'll also make a list of all IM products available in clickbank and another affiliate platform in french. It is still possible to list all available IM products in french, and even buy them for proper review because there are so few of them yet.

So far, the only money I got both in french and english from clickbank came from weight loss. But I'll stick with the IM in french because it can only grow from where it stands at the moment.

JamesColin, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  3. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Active Member

Best Answers:
    Weight loss... I feel the affiliate marketing niche has no real value; or there is a decline in quality. Most of those products are "push button" and once you sell it to a person, you may never be able to sell to them again based on whether they succeed with the program or not...

where as weight loss...

The information is right there in front of them...

If they decide to take on the strategies, they will lose weight. They can only blame the person in the mirror for their success...

hope that helps..

DennisKnows, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  4. Automation Hero

Automation Hero Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Instead of affiliate marketing I would suggest (and maybe this is what you meant) more of a biz opp niche for people. Affiliate marketing is a niche within biz opp but people are always interested in how to make a little more money or how to make money on auto pilot etc.

Both are competitive because they are very high quality niches to be in. Either one you choose just make sure you have a good funnel set up to be able to monetize what you're doing.

I saw a good video the other day that is great to watch for whatever niche you jump into:

Automation Hero, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  5. abdulmagid

abdulmagid Peon

Best Answers:
    well I have an opinion which is loss weight is better for affiliate marketer but what if you don't know what affiliate marketing is then you need to learn how to market that weight loss product and therefore affiliate marketing has a value just to you my friend dennisknows that yes weight loss products are more profitable than affiliate marketing product but both has value in them ( thank you all I am new here not to internet marketing though :)

abdulmagid, Apr 19, 2014 IP
  6. Creative9

Creative9 Peon

Best Answers:
    All niches are good, depends what you are good at.

Creative9, Jun 2, 2014 IP