1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Design Do You Like Best?

Discussion in 'Design' started by Dave90210, Nov 12, 2014.

Dave90210, Nov 12, 2014 IP
  2. varcoe

varcoe Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think I like the first one.

However I would make a few changes such as:
    1. Make the header a flat color, nice dark grey instead of that gradient. The entire site has that flat effect except the header/banner. Maybe increase the padding on the top/bottom by 6-10px each as well.
    2. I would change the monitor. iMacs/Macbooks are always pretty. Heres some: http://www.instantshift.com/2014/03/28/free-imac-mockup-psds/
    3. The header has way to much text, decrease it. Even if you have to lower the header text down by 100px, and the text(/button) up by 100px - the outcome will be much better. Try keeping like 2-3 lines of text with the header text and bring the buttons up, and decrease the horizontal margin between those 2 buttons. I would also decrease the line height of the header text
    4. Header BG is not very nice either, a lighter dark grey than the header may be better, up to you though.

Goodluck.

varcoe, Nov 12, 2014 IP
  3. jacktheking

jacktheking Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I prefer the second one. It look more like gambling site. As in.. it is darker.

I would suggest not having the same 'link/menu' in the header and footer. The 'Terms of conditions' , 'Privacy policy' and 'Contact us' could be in a horizontal style instead of vertical.

Also, the 'ticks' and 'start game' button could be better if it is black or white. I mean.. grey?

jacktheking, Nov 12, 2014 IP
  4. dbpublic

dbpublic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like the first design too. It looks more professional in terms of design compared to the second one.

dbpublic, Nov 12, 2014 IP
  5. normanmagallanes

normanmagallanes Banned

Best Answers:
    none both ... sorry

normanmagallanes, Nov 12, 2014 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    They're both good, my initial reaction was the second one but I like that in the first one you can see the screen and get an idea of what you are offering.

sarahk, Nov 12, 2014 IP