1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which credit card is better -- that of ICICI or HDFC?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by kajol shafiq, Nov 19, 2012.

Hi,

I have, following discussions on earlier thread, decided to go for an ICICI or an HDFC credit card against an FD because I need that immediately. But when I went through a site that discussed and entertained complaints lodged against ICICI or HDFC following credit card fraud or unnecessary extortion of money from innocent customers, I found out that there are tons of complaints lodged against both the above banks! This is why I would like to know if anyone is using credit cards issued by one of these two banks and your experiences about using them so far. This will enable me decide which one to go for. I would also be happy if any one recommends a mastercard-powered credit card that is simple, business-like and works fine with paypal so that I may make payments through them without any hassle.

kajol shafiq, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  2. dhamaniasad

dhamaniasad Member

Best Answers:
    I am using a Citibank credit card and my experience with them has been good so far. From ICICI and HDFC, I'd go with HDFC, its better

dhamaniasad, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  3. sarah_23

sarah_23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    From Service Point of view HDFC is better and it has a service name netsafe where you can create a virtual credit card to protect your actual cc number and ccv password. I prefer if you are using FD for application you can go with State Bank of India as it is bit cheaper and has good service, you can also pay bill using ATM - Services -> Bill Pay credit Card in SBI cards. for more information they have toll free number 1860-180-1290. Thank you

sarah_23, Nov 19, 2012 IP
    degreubiwa likes this.
  4. dhamaniasad

dhamaniasad Member

Best Answers:
    I guess sbi doesn't offer vccs, do they?

dhamaniasad, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  5. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes! I am Also Go with HDFC Credit Cards. But My Favorite is Axis Bank Credit Card, I am Using it & Never Have any Problem With It. :)

iwebsocial, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  6. kajol shafiq

kajol shafiq Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply mate. Which axix bank credit card are you using? Is it verified by visa or mastercard-supported? Will you recommend the instant credit card of Axix bank to me assuming all the cards work with paypal?

kajol shafiq, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  7. Pitu

Pitu Active Member

Best Answers:
    If u can get HSBC credit card it would be best .
    ICICI bank credit card settlement dept has very bad credit score ratings in merket.

Pitu, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  8. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    I am Classic Member of HDFC Bank and using there credit card for 10 years without any dissatisfaction.

degreubiwa, Dec 17, 2018 IP
  9. Jeorgenka

Jeorgenka Peon

Best Answers:
    HDFC is better. Better and more pleasant service.

Jeorgenka, Dec 17, 2018 IP
  10. dipal76

dipal76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Both banks credit card is good. But use only those credit card who offer special gift or discount at the time of purchase any product.

dipal76, Dec 26, 2018 IP